6.4

1. Aug 21, 2010
    A bit shorter than I would have liked but still loads of dinosaurs and loads of actions.Making the film a bit longer and including a bit more story wouldn't hurt but still a fantastic film and one of my favourites.
  2. Jun 11, 2013
    I love this movie! While not as good as the first and second movie, i still enjoy it. Also, i LOVE the Spinosaurus, but my favorite Dino is still the T-Rex.
  3. Oct 5, 2014
    I see why many fans hate it. But I love it better then 2. Great CG I,Good (not great) characters, amazing action, cooler looking dinosaurs, and not a waist of time. Its 1 hour long. It even gave birth to Jurassic Park Operation Genesis. Love that they want more of a jungle setup. Finally Flying Dino's attacking people (BEST PART IN MOVIE). Even good music. Haters gonna hate. Lovers gonna love. This is a strong movie in the great franchise Expand

The story's tired, as are the main characters.
  2. Reviewed by: Cody Clark
    The ending is so absurd, in fact, that it feels like it was improvised by a committee of 6-year-olds. If the raptors truly were intelligent, they'd have eaten the final reel.
  3. When a cell-phone gag is the most exciting or inventive thing in a big summer dinosaur movie, you have to wonder if the species might not be ready for extinction.