6.4

1. Aug 25, 2012
    There really are not enough funny moments in this film to warrant a high score but it isn't as bad as the critics are trying to suggest. Not one of Sandler's best but he still manages to pull it off rather well. I wasn't sold on Brooklyn Decker's acting credentials and found Nick Swardson as well as the two children rather annoying.
  2. Nov 23, 2011
    "Just Go with It" was not as horrible as I thought it'd be, but it surely was not good either. While only passable, it does manage to keep one entertained for most of the film. Romantic comedies such as these are almost always pretty atrocious and annoying, but this one does have a bit of charm to it. Predictable as can be, with typecast performances (especially by Sandler) it does not"Just Go with It" was not as horrible as I thought it'd be, but it surely was not good either. While only passable, it does manage to keep one entertained for most of the film. Romantic comedies such as these are almost always pretty atrocious and annoying, but this one does have a bit of charm to it. Predictable as can be, with typecast performances (especially by Sandler) it does not offer much new. Aniston shines only at the very beginning of the charade when she is playing the "bad ex," very similar to her role in "Horrible Bosses," which she delivered excellently. The children actors are somewhat annoying, to be honest, while Nicole Kidman is rather entertaining, though not quite as good as she was touted to be. The generic storyline and predictability are numbingly boring at times and rather thin dialogue does provide for a sense that this truly is yet just another romantic comedy with nothing new or revelatory to offer. That being said, it is better than many I have seen before, which does ultimately not say much about how good or bad it is. Judge for yourself - but it won't be all that great. Expand
  3. Mar 5, 2011
    Far more entertaining than other rom-coms released in recent years. However, Just Go With It is predictable, uninspiring, and doesn't really hide Sandler's noticeable typecasting.
  4. Mar 1, 2011
    It's not good by any stretch of the imagination but there are a few really funny scenes. And Brooklyn Decker was hot enough to bump my rating up by two or three points. Not great but it's a decent enough flick to see with a girlfriend and/or boyfriend
  5. Jun 8, 2011
    See past the horrible physical comedy and predictable story line and you will find a few laughs hidden within. It's nothing more then the simple romantic comedy but there are reasons we still enjoy them and this film doesn't miss out on those opportunities. However the plot is ignored entirely.
  6. Jan 20, 2013
    The best Adam sandler movie that I saw! and I am not a fan of his movies. It was watchable, funny at times. and the story being very predictable it was intresting to watch. The characters were well written. a veyr big suprise!
  7. Nov 7, 2012
    A cheese ball romantic comedy that is completely formulaic and predictable from the very beginning, but will make you smile at its sweetness nevertheless.
  8. Dec 7, 2012
    The first time I saw this film I liked it, I enjoyed the humor and really liked the cast. I just saw the film a second time, and still feel the same way about the film; I must admit that I am lowering my rating a bit, but I still thoroughly enjoyed this film. The title "Just Go With It" is the perfect way to describe this film. To enjoy this film you must go along with the fact that it'sThe first time I saw this film I liked it, I enjoyed the humor and really liked the cast. I just saw the film a second time, and still feel the same way about the film; I must admit that I am lowering my rating a bit, but I still thoroughly enjoyed this film. The title "Just Go With It" is the perfect way to describe this film. To enjoy this film you must go along with the fact that it's completely unbelievable, ridiculous, over-the-top, and exhausting. But all the while there is a humor and charm that holds this film together that allows for a really fun time. The cast is great! Sandler is funny, Aniston is great, Nick Swardson is funny, Brooklyn Decker is hot, Nicole Kidman is fun, and young Bailee Madison is so good! I had a great time with this film, there is genuine humor and the cast is really nice. Expand
  9. Aug 15, 2013
    "Just Go with It" has major problems with its lack of wit and exhausted repeated jokes, but thankfully, Aniston's performance is able to boost up the comedy in the film; adding to an amount that ranks higher than many other films that try the same formula of comedy as of this film With Sandler's and Aniston's connection being believable, "Just Go with It" manages to hit the mark for"Just Go with It" has major problems with its lack of wit and exhausted repeated jokes, but thankfully, Aniston's performance is able to boost up the comedy in the film; adding to an amount that ranks higher than many other films that try the same formula of comedy as of this film With Sandler's and Aniston's connection being believable, "Just Go with It" manages to hit the mark for several adults and teens to enjoy. Despite the issues with telling a story without the sidetrack and silly moments that were unnecessary, "Just Go with It" is enjoyable enough to be recommended to adults, and older teens. Expand
  10. Sep 1, 2014
    One of Adam Sandler's less-painful flicks in recent memory. Jennifer Aniston is fine, fresh and fierce... and with a zany, crazed Nicole Kidman, I actually enjoyed myself.

1. Reviewed by: Marjorie Baumgarten
    Feb 24, 2011
    Kidman is the only refreshing thing in the movie. Otherwise, Just Go With It is an exercise in stagnation.
  2. Reviewed by: Scott Tobias
    Feb 15, 2011
    The shame of it is, all this ridiculousness might have worked under surer hands. After all, farces are supposed to be a little silly, and the audience, for lack of a better phrase, can be trained to just go with it. The trick? Don't treat us like a bunch of Palmers.
  3. Reviewed by: Mary Pols
    Feb 14, 2011
    A loose but fairly snappy remake of the 1969 charmer "Cactus Flower."