• Release Date: Nov 6, 2002
7.6

1. AndreC.
    Dec 6, 2002
    This to me shows how corrupt the system is. instead of putting somthing back into the community to benifit the youth the mayor comes up with zero tolarance!
  2. SimonN.
    Jan 6, 2003
    Cuts through the mainstream media baloney that had made a saint of NY's last mayor. A brief glimpse of how power corrupts absolututely.
  3. LoriB.
    Nov 8, 2002
    Powerful portrait of injustice!
  4. TonyK.
    Dec 23, 2003
    It is quite obvious that at the time Juliani knew that NYPD was corrupt. I have no respect for him nor the NYPD. It is true that a handful of bad apples spoil the entire lot, but as DA at the time it was his job to sort the department... he was just interested in making the news! Juliani and his cohorts were hired for a job and were paid by the taxpayers.... and failed miserably. If there It is quite obvious that at the time Juliani knew that NYPD was corrupt. I have no respect for him nor the NYPD. It is true that a handful of bad apples spoil the entire lot, but as DA at the time it was his job to sort the department... he was just interested in making the news! Juliani and his cohorts were hired for a job and were paid by the taxpayers.... and failed miserably. If there is a bad cop in the unit, get rid of him. When we do nothing, we condone everything! Expand

While it is obvious that the filmmakers went into this project with an agenda, they did try to give each side a chance to have its say.
    The filmmakers build an argument that is both intellectual and emotional, concentrating as much on the forensic evidence as on Ms. Rosario's passionate commitment to finding justice for her son.
  3. Reviewed by: Ronnie Scheib
    Film makes a strong case for some form of miscarriage of justice and subsequent high level cover-up in the Rosario shootings.