1.6

Overwhelming dislike- based on 449 Ratings

1. Sep 27, 2011
    Gosh, the overwhelming dislike! Justin Bieber is certainly the target of hate to the people, but "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never" is a movie that actually presents how hard he works to become a star (not to mention the dumbass staff members who say they want to help Justin and give him tons of **** to do).
  2. Mar 20, 2011
    first off id like to say i got dragged to this movie kicking and screaming because my little cousin had a hissy fit about the movie we were going to see and i whent into it with a closed mind since i just like almost every other guy out there hates JB. although now that i have actually seen the movie it was not as bad as everyone says it is those bashing it are ppl that have not even seenfirst off id like to say i got dragged to this movie kicking and screaming because my little cousin had a hissy fit about the movie we were going to see and i whent into it with a closed mind since i just like almost every other guy out there hates JB. although now that i have actually seen the movie it was not as bad as everyone says it is those bashing it are ppl that have not even seen the movie or sat through it and were doin somthing other than watching the movie. i mean this kid is talented i dont like his style of singing but millions of ppl around the world do so he isnt a terrible singer and he can also play a whole crap load of instruments and he thaught himself to play most of them. honestly im a little jelous of the guy because he can pick up and play almost any instrument, he has made millions off his music, he has almost every girl i know falling in love with him and finally he is dating Selena Gomez. i dont think i could sit through watching this movie again but it is not as bad as everyone says ppl bashing it are either jelous of him or have not bothered seeing the movie because it was defenatly not as bad as i thought it would be. Expand
  3. Feb 15, 2011
    Guys, guys, GUYS! Stop hating on this kid, he didn't do anything to deserve all this unnecessary hate. I don't like Justin Bieber, but I don't hate him either. There is no reason to hate him.
  4. May 28, 2011
    It's not really "theatrical material" -- it doesn't give audiences anything an E channel doc couldn't except 3-D. But overall, it's mildly appealing and tells the story of a star in the making that "never says never".
  5. Jul 6, 2011
    While this movie was interesting and at times funny, I think that this should have been a straight to DVD thing and JB should have avoided the whole 3D Movie thing, because this one, while it will make him a few bucks, will not go down in the history books!
  6. Jul 29, 2013
    I'm not a hater. I think it's okay if you like Justin's music and/or personality. Personally i dislike his personality and i'm not a fan of his music. But it's early in his career, we don't want a 'documentary' about his life when hes only around 20 years old. I would understand it if he was 61 and the documentary was a flashback on his life. But this was only made so that he could getI'm not a hater. I think it's okay if you like Justin's music and/or personality. Personally i dislike his personality and i'm not a fan of his music. But it's early in his career, we don't want a 'documentary' about his life when hes only around 20 years old. I would understand it if he was 61 and the documentary was a flashback on his life. But this was only made so that he could get money off it.
    But i don't understand the low rating either, it's directed by high-class movie makers, so i don't think a 1.6 is a fitting verdict.
  7. May 12, 2015
    Note: I am not judging justin bieber himself. I am judgeing the movie.
    Now that we got that out of the way, this movie still has a lot of problems. The big one being that it is boring. I recommend you just skip it.

1. Reviewed by: Marjorie Baumgarten
    Feb 24, 2011
    It's definitely not hard to understand what the little girls see in Bieber, and this film delivers the goods. This one's for the fans, not the movie buffs.
  2. Reviewed by: Simon Crook
    Feb 18, 2011
    Squeaky clean fun for the youngsters in the family. Everyone else hide.
    This sensationally engineered promo film makes Justin Bieber look like a true force of nature.