1.6

Overwhelming dislike- based on 419 Ratings

1. Feb 11, 2011
    I have a question for the makers of this movie: "Why?" Why would people go to see this movie? I took my young niece to go see this movie for her birthday and she enjoyed it mildly from what I understand. But bored me and the other older people in the theater. I suppose this is where our society is, that we have to make a "documentary" (and I use that term loosely), about an overly sub par musician.

After seeing this movie I lost all hope in humanity. I lost all hope in God as I continually asked myself "why would God put me through this torture? I always thought I was a good person." So I will use this to ask anyone who wants to see this movie. Why?
  2. Feb 11, 2011
    You would need topay me to sit through this again. There's no point to this movie, in fact it was probably made so that Justin Bieber and his people could make more money.
  3. Feb 15, 2011
    Worst then i thought..i dont know why they creating such a nosence kind of movies.west of my time.i suggest you to do not see this movie or u would weste your money and time,
  4. Feb 18, 2011
    Haha. According to this score, the movie sucks. Thank you users, you've saved me from a terrible movie, no matter how much my cousin (12) wants to see it with me, I will say no. Thank you. I wish this movie was under a 39. Justin just wants more money than he wants and apparently, it failed. Hold it, girls think we are jealous of her? hahahahha, how can anyone be jealous of a no-talent youtube found leech? I certainly don't. Also, I just love the girls that go, "OMG!!! BEST MOVIE EVAR!!! I LOVE him!!!!! I want to KISS HIM!!!" Now that I was forced to see the damn movie, I would give it a -100. Wait, no 100? Dangit, Seriously, who the hell wants to see this? Y'know who? 5-17 year old girls who can't listen to REAL music in the almost ruined music industry. It's idiots like him that are helping ruin the once good music industry. Before we know it, everyone is going to be like, "Who is Justin Beaver?" I can tell you right now, a world with "Beaver Fever" will be the best world in the whole damn universe. Terrible movie, watch him getting his head hit with a water bottle on Youtube. You won't regret it. Expand
  5. Feb 11, 2011
    Worst movie ever! It shouldn't even be a movie, just a documentary on tv or something. This kid is really becoming sellout. Oh and the story......wait, is there one?
  6. Feb 13, 2011
    absolute rubbish this brat destroys modern music like no one else
    how can anyone like this singer?
    it's absolutely horrible
    seriously if you like this and are over 12 you're not ok
  7. Jul 6, 2012
    Worst movie I've EVER watched. Seriously pay me $500 and I won't watch this garbage. Its about a 16 year old kid (he's 18 now but he was 16 in the movie) with no talent that makes songs that makes me want to tear my ears apart. This movie was scarier then a horror movie with bieber's singing. I'm glad the user rating is 1.6 it gives me hope in the human race.
  8. Feb 11, 2011
    My girlfriend promised me an extra 'special' valentine treat if I took her to this film. Well, no matter what she does for me, it was not worth it. It should be titled "I Want To Make More Money, And I am So Great". Biggest piece of crap I have seen ever!
  9. Feb 11, 2011
    Justin Bieber is just another one of those celebrities that go down the pipe like Lindsay Lohan. Justin is currently cheating on two girls so I'm NOT a big fan. He just disgusts me.
  10. Feb 12, 2011
    His story is not that impressive. He just got lucky. This is not a rags to riches story, It's just some kid who got found by Usher on youtube. Now, had this kid been homeless and then he got found, it'd be a bit more impressive. I guess the question is why is this story worth telling. It isn't but the people involved knew they'd make a lot, especially if it was in 3-D. Bieber is not that talented. Auto-tune does wonders (just look at this years half time show) and his songs are pretty damn awful. This movie should have just been a concert movie, it still would have sucked, but it would have been shorter. Expand
  11. Feb 11, 2011
    Movie about 16 year old (girl ?). There's some lines that you shouldn't cross. I don't know what the point was to create such a movie,even if you can call that a movie.
  12. Jun 25, 2011
    This film is a complete and utter disgust to all who were dragged here by there daughters or girlfriends aged 5 to 16 because of their hormone induced crush to this mediocre pile of excrement that is Justin Bieber. this is the reason people commit suicide. it is all that Justin Bieber is, mediocre, cheesy, unwatchable, and a disgrace to the human race as a whole.
  13. Feb 13, 2011
    The worst movie i have seen in my entire life.
    What kind of sellouts would make this movie, its sad someone actually directed this, and all just because if you put Justin Bieber on something it is an immediate best seller.
    Biographies are about people that have lived their lives, the word is a made up of the words write and life in Greek, how can you make a biography of someone that hasn't
    lived his life.
    It is very sad, money, money, money is all that matters, doesn't it??
  14. Feb 12, 2011
    The worst movie of the year, enough said. No, I haven't seen all the movies this year for obvious reasons, but I don't know why I should like this film, when the producers don't like it either. See you at the Razzie Awards, Justin!
  15. Mar 11, 2011
    This is a movie?Even gram' could do it better...
  16. Feb 11, 2011
    Justin Bieber is nothing more than a hack on the pop music industry and an arrogant jerk in general. Tired of seeing the media promote and advertise this jerk. I had to suffer through watching the movie (was forced to go) about this kid. Don't understand why a movie was made about him when the time, film, money resources could be used for something better, entertaining and makes sense. While pop music may not fade, the people eventually do until the next kid comes around. Bieber is so "famous" because so many preteen people have this inane fantasy that he actually cares about them. All he cares about is the money, all the "industry" cares about is the money and the set that likes him has spending power. The movie was made to cash in quick. But these things are mostly cyclical, and he'll fade away soon enough. Sadly, people like us get to be inundated with this garbage until the ride is over. The only major fans he attracts are preteen people, who tend to be a very shallow audience and are easily impressionable to like whoever the pop star is. The major problem is he will be not simply fade in their shallow minds, he will be replaced with another boy or boy band to annoy those of use with 6th grade and higher educations. He's just another recyclable commodity like most of this teeny, pop idols. be replaced by another "farmed" individual that meets the current needs of the music industry today. People are attracted to these individuals(Can I really call them that though? Especially when they don't write their own music or lyrics...) Save your money and time on an actual movie. Expand
  17. Feb 13, 2011
    It was single handedly the worse movie I have ever seen in my life. I cannot believe how boring it was, and how it over glorified himself.. it made him seem so haughty.
  18. Feb 14, 2011
    Bad movie is bad. Why would anyone make something like this? I absolutely hate it! Justin Bieber is milking as much money as possible before he is toppled by haters.
  19. Feb 11, 2011
    Justin Bieber most annoying person on earth. Would have been more exciting if Ellen Page was dressed up as him singing and dancing dull nonsense. Hype over nothing.
  20. Feb 12, 2011
    Please Justin Bieber, stop this crap. If you are listening to this review (which you are probably not, just counting the dollars you just made) don't make a pathetic movie to attract your tween fans who will just drool over you. Seriously, when your voice goes, you go.
  21. Feb 16, 2011
    True. There's no reason to make a movie about a boy who gained fame because of the hair. Moreover, this part should appear in the movie, right? And he thinks he's awesome.
  22. Feb 14, 2011
    This movie is just terrible. I dont just hate it because I dont like Justin Bieber, I hate it because it is a piece of **** movie. Justin Bieber hasn't gone through a hard life, he is a **** millionaire and people thought it would be a good movie to make about him. He is not special in any way. His music is plain and dull and supports conformity. Overall I think whoever made this movie or thought about making this movie should blow there **** brains out. Expand
  23. Feb 13, 2011
    If you are reading this, please do not waste your life watching this movie! I took my daughter to see it and it was just awful, she got bored and ended up begging me to leave.
  24. Feb 15, 2011
    I've got to be honest, this is the by far the worst movie i've ever seen. I have no idea why they thought it'd be a good idea to make a movie on a kid who barely has a career but, then again, maybe the box office will prove me wrong. However, i know what won't prove me wrong: the ratings... because i KNOW i am not the only person who absolutely hated this movie.
  25. Feb 21, 2011
    How Is This Even Good????
    I Cant See How Someone Over 12 Could Like This!!!
    Lots Of The "Behind The Scenes" Stuff Looks Fake.... Bad Acting, Bad Directing....
  26. Feb 22, 2011
    this absolutely sucked, my faith in God are gone as I think, "why dear jesus would you put me through such a painful film?" How should I go about getting my money back?
  27. Feb 17, 2011
    When i was going to see this movie i expected a documentation about a young teenie star. But what i got was an anthem of a little boy who would like to be the new Elvis. I dont know why someone reallys produces movies like that. Worst movie i have ever seen!
  28. Feb 18, 2011
    Justin Bieber. Thats all you need to know.

150 CHARACTERS 150 CHARACTERS 150 CHARACTERS 150 CHARACTERS 150 CHARACTERS 150 CHARACTERS 150 CHARACTERS 150
  29. Feb 16, 2011
    What a horrible idea for a movie. This kid hasn't had a hard life. He doesn't need a movie about him. The only reason it exists is for retarded teenage girls to waste money on. He has no talent and will be forgotten in a few years. Idiots like this ruin the music industry with their talentless garbage.
  30. Feb 15, 2011
    To call this film a documentary is like calling True Grit a comedy, or the Kingâ
  31. Feb 15, 2011
    to be honest, why hasn't this movie got reviews less than mixed?, despite all the oh! you guys are jealous of him, in fact im not, this is despicable, just another stupid docu which anyone can make, i literally walked out of the door... meh crap review
  32. Feb 14, 2011
    The movie was entertaining and it was interesting learning that Bieber has been playing the drums, guitars, and singing since he was a toddler. He's a musical prodigy even if his music is just pop.
  33. Feb 13, 2011
    True Justin Beiber is an artist, but he's is as much of an artist as me farting into someone's face and lighting it with a fart, he has absolutely no talent whatsowever and sings like he has a whistle stuck in his neck. Absolutely annoying Disney channel music. I am absolutely ashamed he's Canadian, he gives my country Canada a bad name and sells his girly androgynous image to the pleasure of the American pigs, who exploit him for money! Expand
  34. Feb 18, 2011
    Justin Beiber is stupid and why would watch this travesty of some dumb documentary of his life. Why would anybody would know where he came from or how he came to be.
  35. Feb 17, 2011
    If someone were to pay me twenty dollars to view this movie again, I wouldn't do it. Do you know why? It was terrible. Absolutely, without a doubt, terrible. There was awful music, and the premise about following a young Canadian girl on her quest to glory was sub par at best. Do not recommend.
  36. Feb 17, 2011
    A documentary about a sixteen-year-old? What had he done? Sang some songs and dated Selina Gomez? The entire movie is the kid rubbing all of his "talent" and money in the viewers face, then doing a show at the Garden that - surprise, surprise - gets sold out almost immediately. I thought the movie would've at least shown his rise to stardom from rock bottom, hence the title, but it was almost the exact opposite of that. If I knew the title was going to be that misleading I wouldn't of gone to see this stupid film. All it does is make you feel bad about your life, which is not nearly as good as Justin Bieber's. The title should be changed to "Justin Bieber: You'll Never Be As Rich As Me". At least it would've been accurately titled if that were the case.

A zero out of ten is generous for this atrocity. It's a shame Metacritic doesn't allow negative points, which this "movie" deserves.
  37. Feb 17, 2011
    This movie and any product associated with it, or Justin Bieber is the single handed reason why American entertainment is slowing descending into hell.
  38. etk
    Feb 17, 2011
    Completely horrible. I took my sister to go see it as a favor and greatly regret doing so. Only semi-reedeming quality was trying to figure out whether the titular character was in faft male or female. Ending gave an Inception-like answer to my question, still very unsure.
  39. Feb 18, 2011
    I dont see why anyone would like this movie. It doesnt make any sense. The story of this guy is nothing special. Why should I (or anyone else) like this? I mean, the story of my life is better than this kid's. Same goes for my neighbour, my pregnant girlfriend, my half-wit step sister, my kindergarten teacher, my maid's maid, the kid who pees on my doorway everynight etc etc. I mean why dont they produce a movie about these people? It would still beat this movie by far. Do the producers hate the audience and people in general. Do they have some kind of hatred towards humanity. Are they angry that man went to the moon, that america has a black president, that elvis is dead? Did god send them to punish us for our sins? Or do they have nothing better to do? To be honest, if i had a chance to reverse time and undo my regrets, not watching this movie would be at the top. I would rather go to jail than watch this ****. I would eat my beef raw than watch this ****. I would kiss a guy's ass(literally) than humiliate my self esteem by watching this. Hell, if i had to choose between this movie and a soaking my face in a pile of horse s**t on a plate, i would choose the tasty looking dish on the right. Expand
  40. Sep 27, 2011
    Gosh, the overwhelming dislike! Justin Bieber is certainly the target of hate to the people, but "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never" is a movie that actually presents how hard he works to become a star (not to mention the dumbass staff members who say they want to help Justin and give him tons of **** to do).
  41. Feb 17, 2011
    A movie about a very rich boy who looks like a girl and have no talent at all. Thank me, I just saved your money.
    Seriously, I see no point in this fake documentary, he never had any problems, he never suffered in any way, any difficulties. He was always swimming in dollars all his short life and dumb career. My daughter liked it, but three or four year from now, she won't even remember
    who Justin Bieber is. Expand
  42. Feb 20, 2011
    Ok i dont know y some people gave dis thing (note : i am not calling dis a movie)a positive comment but when i saw(someone dared me) dis at d starting i felt like killing myself and till d end d feeling just got worse.
    wasted precious moments of my life i could have done something important like sleeping.
  43. Feb 20, 2011
    Justin who? I heard that film would be the shortest film ever made in the history of cinema. I am seriously considering to talk to my lawyer to get my money back.
  44. Feb 20, 2011
    What the Hell is this? Why? While he does have fans (Screaming 11-year old girls), what is the point? This is the sort of film that makes you want to gas yourself in a car. Someone kill me now.
  45. Feb 21, 2011
    Enjoyed watching this movie with the whole family. I am suprised at the very low rating. We thought it was very interesting to see how far this kid has come in the last couple years. He sold out Madison Gardens in 22 minutes.
  46. Feb 22, 2011
    i havent even seen this but im sure that its the Ga@#st movie ever made. Id rather watch dora the explorer thant this beiber crap.
  47. Feb 11, 2011
    I went with my 12 yr old daughter, her friend & mom to see "Never Say Never" premier. We did enjoy the movie. It not only showed Justin's rise to stardom but his mother's sacrfices she made to make sure, as a single young mother, he was brought up with values and respect. His grandparents were normal, very much like my daughters, in the respect they kept him grounded. He had to clean his room before he could go out with his friends-didn't matter that he was JUSTIN BEIBER. His grandfather brought me to tears, talking of letting them go, Justin & his mom, to Atlanta to do recordings & start his singing career. I did wonder what Justin's father's intentions really were, never around in any pictures while he was growing up past a few months old...all the credit should go to his mom, grandparents & his crew who loves & adores him. I do wish it would have stayed with him in it's entirety of his songs but his journey thus far was portrayed very nicely. Loved the hair wisp & the part about texting.
    I would buy tickets to see him in concert if he came with in 75 miles..went to the Miley/Jonas Brothers concert & we loved that one too.
    YOU GO JUSTIN!!!
  48. Feb 15, 2011
    Im almost positive that sooo many people either love or hate justin that they rated this without even seeing the movie . not being a big justin beiber fan i decided to give the movie a try and it was GREAT ! i recomend to all !
  49. Feb 20, 2011
    Vu en avant-première. Le film ne montre pas la vie de Justin Bieber mais son asension fulgurante jusqu'au succès. Ce n'est certes pas le film du siècle mais il contentera les fans & les personnes qui souhaitent en savoir un peu plus. Les autres personnes peuvent s'abstenir. Petit bémol, la 3D qui n'apporte pas grand chose tout comme aux autres films d'ailleurs. Expand
  50. Feb 21, 2011
    Worst. Movie. Ever. Completely pointless - a total bore. This movie is the worst steaming pile of blank that blanking hollywood has ever blanked out. I am amazed..
  51. Dec 3, 2012
    Would I pay to watch this movie?No.But I really wanted to write a review about it so I borrowed it from my niece.I tried to watch and it was really hard for me because this movie is STRICTLY for Justin Bieber fans.People have to understand that this is some sort of biography and backstage footage of an artist.I may not like him or his music but this is a movie review so my vote based on what I saw is 3/10.There were only a few parts that I liked.All the others just kept reminding me that I would never pay for that.On the other hand IF I was a true fan it would be most likely an 8/10 simply because it would be more enjoyable to me. Expand
  52. Feb 15, 2011
    Bieber sings his way into Madison Garden, and Never Say Never takes you through his journey to playing on the sacred grounds. Throughout the film you watch his documentary bits, which are meticulously mixed with the Madison Garden performance. Whatâ
  53. Feb 15, 2011
    Guys, guys, GUYS! Stop hating on this kid, he didn't do anything to deserve all this unnecessary hate. I don't like Justin Bieber, but I don't hate him either. There is no reason to hate him.
  54. Feb 21, 2011
    We enjoyed watching this movie. He is very talented, not only at singing but he plays multiple instruments and is really good at many different sports. This movie is not just for the girls. It's a very inspirational movie the whole family enjoyed!!
  55. Feb 21, 2011
    I took my 12 year old daughter to see this. I actually enjoyed watching this movie. I am assuming most of the negative comments left are from close minded people who really haven't even watched this movie. INSPIRING
  56. Jun 16, 2011
    ...I'm sorry, who exactly is Justin B.? Why does he have a biographical film about him? He is one of the least influential or important "artist" out there, right along the lines of Katy Perry and Kesha.
  57. Feb 20, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This film was really a peace of utter garbage. To everyone: PLEASE don't go and see this s**t. The facts for the movie: Critics all around the world have been payed off that is why it is still on a 52% average. Metacritic user score at the moment 1.3 but I doubt it will increase more like decrease. Finally IMDB user score 1.1 HAHAHAHA. Where I live in Hungary there a soap opera which is so bad that every time I see it I puke my TV. And even that has a 2.6 average on IMDB :D Expand
  58. Feb 19, 2011
    rather than pay the money to watch this piece of **** i would spend that money to have a donkey **** in my mouth for the next 14.5 hours **** this movie and justin bieber
  59. Feb 20, 2011
    Only people that should see this movie are kids that dont know any better, horrible, dont know how a movie like this is made, terrible, just terrible.
  60. Feb 18, 2011
    this is horrible. no efense to any of the beiber fans or i shall say beaver again no efense. i think jb has no talent and his movie wasnt good at all horrible
  61. Mar 20, 2011
    first off id like to say i got dragged to this movie kicking and screaming because my little cousin had a hissy fit about the movie we were going to see and i whent into it with a closed mind since i just like almost every other guy out there hates JB. although now that i have actually seen the movie it was not as bad as everyone says it is those bashing it are ppl that have not even seen the movie or sat through it and were doin somthing other than watching the movie. i mean this kid is talented i dont like his style of singing but millions of ppl around the world do so he isnt a terrible singer and he can also play a whole crap load of instruments and he thaught himself to play most of them. honestly im a little jelous of the guy because he can pick up and play almost any instrument, he has made millions off his music, he has almost every girl i know falling in love with him and finally he is dating Selena Gomez. i dont think i could sit through watching this movie again but it is not as bad as everyone says ppl bashing it are either jelous of him or have not bothered seeing the movie because it was defenatly not as bad as i thought it would be. Expand
  62. Feb 25, 2011
    Something is just so generic about all this. At best this should had been a made for T.V. special on the Disney Channel or Nickelodeon. But its real easy to sell hype to these kids now days. I'm just waiting for the reality show to start... I know it's on the works LOL
  63. Mar 14, 2011
    "CRAP'' UTTER CRAP! LITTLE SISTER LIKES IT, BUT THEN AGAIN SHE IS 7 YEARS OLD. When she reaches 8 then things will change!

One word to describe Justin Bieber! - - - - LAME - - - - -

also awful singer, voice broke meaning no longer popular. HAHA!
  64. May 11, 2011
    Valentines Day: A day when couple lovingly embrace in happiness. This years Valentines Day was the day I was assaulted by a torture on the ears and of nausea. Why? I was dragged to see the Justin Beiber movie Let's get this straight: If you don't like Justin Beiber, theres a 95% chance you'll hate this film. If you're affected by Beiber fever, you'll lap this up like a cat with milk. As you can tell by the opening paragraph, I am not a fan. I don't have anything against Justin Beiber, its great he's come so far from performing on Youtube, but I am in no way a fan of his music, his voice just feels so autotuned. This film utterly feels pointless, it tells you the Beiber story, which you could read on Wikipedia for less money, but the film has an additional selling point: 3D! So basically, if you're too lazy to read Justin Beibers story, you can shell out money and watch it with the addition of interviews with annoying fans ("I think about him 99% of my life" says one fan), Baby Beibers footage and baby photos, highlights (I say that loosely) from his Madison Square Garden gig and Miley Cyrus IN 3D! Please, heed my warning. I suffered so you couldn't. Avoid Expand
  65. Jul 14, 2011
    A cinematic abortion. This is a very poor documentary that will not be recorded throughout any form of history and nobody will remember it for years to come. It's something you see once, hate it, and it will never be good. You should fancy this **** up as much as possible, but at the end of the day, it's just a bad documentary for a bad singer supported by a poor fanbase. Awful.
  66. Feb 24, 2011
    Justin Bieber now is just a marketing tool for people to make even more money. Anything that has anything to do with Justin Bieber will be a huge sellout no matter how rubbish it may be. This movie is no exception to this, it is basically an easy way for the company to make money.
  67. Feb 24, 2011
    Oh heavens no!! Who would actually like this, honestly!!

The only thing is that I actually feel sorry for him sometimes the criticisms he is actually getting from a majority of people, that's it. Film was quite mystifying for me, and on the top of that they made it to gain more profit and get all his fan girls to watch this crap, wow...shame :L

And I blame Youtube for making him famous,
    and goodness me, why Usher would want to help him out!?!?
    Come on! He has to realize the bad points of Justin Bieber!!
  68. Jul 9, 2011
    I actually fell asleep and I wasn't even tired watching this film, it was like torture, they must repeat this film in hell all the time along with his stupid songs, he's like 6 years old, why did they make a movie about him? I feel like an idiot for actually bothering to take my young cousin (9 yrs) even she hated it !
  69. Jun 29, 2011
    Imagine that an elephant was **** in your mouth after eating jalapenos, while your flesh was being ripped off by a man-eating lion, and your testicles were getting ripped off with a handsaw, while on fire, in a bath of hydrochloric acid. This is how it feels like watching this movie.
  70. Jul 1, 2011
    WORLD WORST MOViE EVER. I SAY NeVER WATCH IT EVER JUSTIN BIEBER IS A DISGRACE TO THE MEANING NEVER SAY NEVER. SO DONT BUY ITS DVD OR YOU WILL REGRET IT AND WANT A REFUND.
  71. Jan 7, 2012
    I am surprised about this movie it is actually a really entertaining film. Although it is actually really far from inspirational. The film shows why he is so popular. I give this movie 71%.
  72. Mar 7, 2011
    had to see this with my niece who likes this crap. fortunately she had enough of it and we walked into tangled which was like watching a great movie like the hurt locker as compared to something as horrible as batman and robin, yeah the one with alicia silverstone in it as batgirl. terrible justin bieber. just plain awful.
  73. Mar 13, 2011
    Hey guys lets make a movie about a kid who had no trouble getting famous and pretend like he went through hardships and told he would never make it.

Screw this untalented piece of trash and I hope all the fangirls eventually grow up.
  74. Mar 23, 2011
    Was dragged to this, and I have to say the worst hour and half of my life. Anyone who says this movie is good is kidding themselves. It didn't contain a ounce of anything close to good.
  75. May 31, 2011
    This movie is entertaining, and it does show you what is possible if you Never give up, but you cannot get through 7 seconds of the movie without one of Justin's relatives saying how great he is! He will make loads of the movie, that is why he made it, and if he does...fair play, the movie has it's good parts, but, go see something else instead......
  76. Jul 31, 2011
    The concept of this movie; annoying brat Justin Bieber sings songs and talks about his less-than-notable life story. The only appeal this movie has is to young fangirls. In short: It sucks.
  77. Aug 9, 2011
    Puto niñato de mierda. Da muchisimo asco, tal vez con el tiempo acabe medio moribundo, hebrio y con una jeringuilla en la frente.
  78. Feb 21, 2011
    I have not seen this film and i dont intend to, not because i dont like Justin Bieber, im 23 and his music is not really my thing lol. However this is just asking for bad reviews being that there are grown men who just sit on youtube watching his videos and just post bad comments towards him, but is that not like saying "I HATE GAY PORN BUT I WATCH IT TO SAY ERRRRR THATS GAY". Good luck to the kid he started with nothing and has shown his talent to the world nothing wrong with that, yes his music is for a younger group but that dose not make me hate him because of it, so for all the bad reviews and yes there probally all the youtube crowd who have nothing better to do with there time then hate "little kids" im going to give this a 10. Expand
  79. Mar 26, 2011
    Forced to watch this movie... Hated it and was so boring it's not even funny.. Why does this little **** get a movie 1 year after his career starts and it took MJ after he died to get one.. Justin Bieber is lame and is going to be tomorrow's yesterday...
  80. Feb 25, 2011
    Music brings joy. This film shows a remarkably gifted toddler with a pronounced gift for music-making, who pursues his passion for musical performance with determination, passion, grit and optimism. In the process, he becomes a pied piper to mostly young girls, who fawn over his boyish charm and impossibly cute hair. But at bottom, he is a real musician, and a damned good one. The skillfully edited film shows the magnitude of joy that music can bring, even when accompanied by pop boy band production values. I don't much like pop music, and I really don't like young pop stars who are highly produced and thrust into media by the entertainment industry. But I loved this movie, and came away really liking and admiring Justin Bieber. Expand
  81. Feb 27, 2011
    Got exactly what I expected, a good story about a kid who came from nothing and now is a star. Kid has real talent and isn't just another pop singer. Interesting how social media can now make just about anyone a star.
  82. May 17, 2011
    Horrible. If you want to watch a movie about a pre teen girl-er, boy, on his quest to spread christianity and purity all while acting like a hippocritical brat, then this move is for you. Other than that, steer clear.
  83. Mar 25, 2011
    This movie made me want to gouge my eyes out. I would much rather burn in an eternal fire than put my soul through the agony and torment of this movie. I cannot believe that there are critics and people out there who actually enjoy this torturous bag of horse %^$#. Everyone who enjoys this movie does not deserve to be on planet earth and should be launched into outer space to protect the rest of us from your stupidity. Don't worry, Justin Bieber will be on the launch with you, and you can all stew in your stupidity for years and years. Expand
  84. Apr 20, 2011
    He's Justin Bieber. Alright.. he's famous these days, he's like every teens idol. They would watch this movie even though it's not a really good movie. It's a story of his life. ok i get it. this film must have made a lot of money from the teens..
  85. May 15, 2011
    This dumb movie is trying to help a nooby singer get more money. I hate Justin Bieber...Please, I would rather sit through a Green Day movie then this nooby movie. Why would people want to see this? By the way, thank you world, for the 207 negative reviews (make that 208).
  86. May 15, 2011
    DUMB COMMERCIAL RIP-OFF, he already has a nail polish, celebrity girlfriend, millions of 6 year olds who will follow his every command. Why a movie? He's already been enough of a help to Usher and the Canadian economy. This is only gonna say to us all that he's no more than a stupid licencing bastard. This is why we hate boy bands, not for their music, but their way of getting themselves into our faces even when we do not want them. Expand
  87. STH
    May 19, 2011
    Sorry to disappoint all of you but unless you are a tween girl, you're not going to get this. On the other hand, my 9 year old daughter and all of her friends loved it. As a parent, I was happy to have her watch this movie -- it's clean, inspirational & has a good message for kids. Those of you (most) who hated it probably shouldn't have bothered watching it in the first place. In fact, I wonder if any of the very low scores even watched it and aren't just trying to get the user score down. That would be a shame. Expand
  88. May 22, 2011
    Every teenage girl in the theater sat anxiously as â
  89. Nov 2, 2011
    this movie is a discrage to cinema,it is about the most annoying person ever whith an annoying voice charts his rise to becomeing the most hated man on the internet.watch at your peril
  90. Jun 1, 2011
    So, the movie was good, but haters have taken over, and, fair play to them! The movie was good, great actually, I like Justin, I think he is a good influence, but give it 2 years tops and we will see JB falling out of nightclubbs and divorcing his 6th wife while cheating on his 7th girlfriend with his 4th best-friend! The movie is entertaining, I will give it that!
  91. Jun 8, 2011
    I think this is an Amazing movie. I dont know what all those haters problems are... I think most documentaries are EXTREMELY boring but not this one. My mom, dad, and 11 year old brother HATED Justin Bieber, but after I forced them to watch it, they were converted. I dont care what ANYONE says, this is a OUTSTANDING movie. The fact he was raised by a single mother in a small town only hanging on by a dream, then making it to where he is now is VERY unlikely. It wasnt just luck. It was Hope, Determination, and Talent. Expand
  92. Sep 19, 2011
    Justin Bieber is the reason Al Qaeda hates America. This douche bag is making Canada and America look bad. I don't know why any person would want to see this trans-sexual looking wanna be. When Michael Jackson died, so did pop. This is the only film I would review without watching. Seriously, the lines at my theater were shorter than the ones on Charlie Sheen's coffee table. Come on, a 1.6? This movie is overrated. There are 2 kinds of people that go into theaters to watch this film: 5-10 year old kids and 40-60 year old pedophiles. If "Never Say Never" was a smell, it would smell like a rotten egg that had fallen out of a dead chicken's ass and farted into a sulfur pit. NEVER SEE "NEVER". Expand
  93. Oct 13, 2011
    Worst film. Ever. Not enjoyable. Not worth watching. A waste of time. Unless someone caught a very serious case of Bieber Fever. What would you expect? The movie is obviously going to be terrible since it's based on a artist who can't play any instruments or sing properly.
  94. Nov 15, 2011
    It's great to see that lots of 'Beliebers' were ecastic by the release of this movie, but seriously, is there a moral in it? Nothing. The 1 point I give is that it may be inspirational for people to post videos on Youtube by revealing what could happen eventually if you can be discovered by a major recording label.
  95. Nov 16, 2011
    Worst movie ever made. It's a story about a homosexual kid who never hit puberty and makes the worst songs ever (possibly causing hearing AIDS). Useless movie. Never watch this crap, it's full of nonsense - more importantly, why would anyone even want to see this movie? No-one cares about his life. He should die.
  96. Jan 6, 2013
    My daughter wanted this for Christmas. Reluctantly, I bought it for her. It's trash. I know what you're thinking, 30 something who grew up in the 90s. You listened to grunge, your opinion is invalid? Nay! even the worst techno bands of the 90s and 00 make Justin Bieber look bad!
  97. Dec 8, 2011
    What a **** of a movie. This is just ridiculous. Documentaries are suppose to educate you and give you a new perspective on something. The only thing that this movie made me want to do is **** on justin bieber cds. literally **** on them. Im just gonna fill up some more space now so i can post this. pokpokwpoakmponaopsgjopajkls;6nkl;ansgawtasg
  98. Mar 11, 2012
    This is the reason i hate my generation it's people like justin bieber who go around and keep ruining music and movies and othere entertainment. Can we just go back to the days where he had to deadl with more important things like politics, war and other **** other than Justin Bieber
  99. Mar 9, 2012
    This need be a joke, a terrible joke, this documentary of Justin Bieber is terrible, like his music, why do that? he know about all the people that hate he? This documentary is awful, terrible and poor.
  100. Apr 27, 2012
    This guy doesn't deserve to live. Bad music artist and then this? Sigh... I have no reason to live. Waste of money as I said for Twilight these fangirls CONTINUE TO S-U-C-K on that dick.

1. Reviewed by: Marjorie Baumgarten
    Feb 24, 2011
    It's definitely not hard to understand what the little girls see in Bieber, and this film delivers the goods. This one's for the fans, not the movie buffs.
  2. Reviewed by: Simon Crook
    Feb 18, 2011
    Squeaky clean fun for the youngsters in the family. Everyone else hide.
    This sensationally engineered promo film makes Justin Bieber look like a true force of nature.