4.6

1. LauraW.
    Mar 20, 2006
    I work in the visual effects industry, I was rather impressed at the jump forward this allowed for france, the team that made the film was very small.. and was spanned over a few years, you can connect to this movie incredibly well, or you can miss the point of it all together. Selective target audiance, but alas, everything is. I give it a ten, for its potential, its beauty, and for its I work in the visual effects industry, I was rather impressed at the jump forward this allowed for france, the team that made the film was very small.. and was spanned over a few years, you can connect to this movie incredibly well, or you can miss the point of it all together. Selective target audiance, but alas, everything is. I give it a ten, for its potential, its beauty, and for its story (which isnt as linear as most mainstream, thus refreshing). Collapse
  2. ZeeshanH.
    Jan 30, 2005
    Bad movie with no story.

No "Triplets of Belleville," this French animated feature was hatched as an idea for a video game, and it shows.
    Has no local cultural history behind it. Its secondhand imagery and ideas seem to have barely involved its makers; it definitely does not involve its audience.
    Has the distinctive Heavy Metal magazine meets "The Neverending Story" (1984) vibe of Euro-science-fiction comics, complete with ponderous philosophical noodling, weirdly whimsical aliens and seriously creepy creature sex.