Warner Bros. Pictures | Release Date: January 17, 2003
4.7
Mixed or average reviews based on 78 Ratings
WATCH NOW
MichaelaN.Mar 7, 2004
hahha excellent i like the bit with the atomic hot ball with kangeroo jack he is so funny.
MarcM.Jan 10, 2005
Awsome movie! Funny. Must see it!
MacaulayC.Mar 20, 2004
Ebert called this the quintessential kangaroo CGI film, and I wholeheartedly concur.
KMMar 19, 2009
I'm not going to say anything about plot, but I liked this movie and it is also one of the first movies that introduced me to the comedic talent of Anthony Anderson.
DaveT.Mar 5, 2008
This is the single greatest stoner movie of all time. Just after it came out i was a major stoner, and me and my mate would watch this movie every weekend. We loved it. god bless you kangaroo jack, i might have kicked the habit, but the This is the single greatest stoner movie of all time. Just after it came out i was a major stoner, and me and my mate would watch this movie every weekend. We loved it. god bless you kangaroo jack, i might have kicked the habit, but the memories will last a life time. Expand
3 of 4 users found this helpful
ClarkWAug 10, 2008
I can't understand what is with all these critics. This movie, while a little over the top, is hilarious. It's a classic buddy-buddy action comedy. It's funny and fun and will appeal to both adult and child audiances.
0 of 1 users found this helpful
PevMasterApr 16, 2011
This is a SEVERELY underated film. The acting is great, the plot is pretty decent and the jokes are belly-achingly funny. I don't care what the god-damn critics say, WATCH THIS FILM or else you will regret it.
MelissaW.Apr 1, 2003
HEY i was an extra on this movie and i had a fantastic time so i can only imagine the fun jerry and anthony had making the movie themselves. overall I thought it was a reallly fun adventurous movie aimed at kids... no wonder the adults didnt HEY i was an extra on this movie and i had a fantastic time so i can only imagine the fun jerry and anthony had making the movie themselves. overall I thought it was a reallly fun adventurous movie aimed at kids... no wonder the adults didnt like it. Try it on your kids maybe? Expand
GodD.Jun 21, 2004
Whats so bad about this movie its hilarious!!
JackMApr 28, 2007
This is just Weekend at Burnie's with a kangaroo, mate.
8BallJul 17, 2003
Yo, a rapping kangaroo! Dag! I give it an 8 cuz I'm 8 Ball!
wolfbangAug 2, 2012
this is my favorite movie of all time. sure it is silly, and the premise is silly, but thats the point of the movie. i found it entertaining as a 9 year old, and now as an 18 year old. its a good fun movie.