Katy Perry: Part of Me

5.1

1. Jul 6, 2012
    I'm Not Sure Why People That Havent Even Seen The Movie Give It Bad Reviews, It Is A Amazing Movie People!
    Katy Is Not Talentless I Have Gone To One Of Her Concerts She Is AMAZING LIVE!
    If You Dont Believe Me About Her Vocals Watch Firework Live At Wallmart Soundcheck Or MTV Unplugged. Truly My Favorite Movie Of 2012!
  2. Jul 12, 2012
    This was a great look into her life on tour and how much work and talent she has. Great use of the 3d and great concert segments. This movie keeps you interested the whole time. the only problem is you want it to keep going. And lastly look at her!
  3. Jul 5, 2012
    Fantastic Film, It really takes you inside her life in a whole different way, she doesn't hide anything and is not afraid to be vulnerable. She is a true inspiration.
  4. Jul 5, 2012
    Fantastic film. There is the perfect balance between revealing the story of Katy's success and providing entertaining performances of her biggest hits to dazzle you. If you're a fan of Katy Perry, you must go see this.
  5. Nov 23, 2012
    Movie was great! Would have been a 10 but i thought the movie was missing things.
  6. Mar 24, 2013
    A Great Movie! Katy Is Amazing!
  7. Nov 4, 2014
    Great Movie,katy youre Amazing, you're talent,beautiful, georgeus, the perfect woman in the world, i love you, im soo proud for you, you0re a fighter, prismaticwordltour
  8. Sep 9, 2012
    I was not a Katy fan - until now - and just felt her music was bubblegum for kids. BUT this doc gave left me with a huge appreciation for her music and her ability to inspire. I finally get her and why she is such a huge star. We experience how she was able to break through a claustrophobic, fundamentalist upbringing and live her dreams to the fullest. And that's why so many fans adoreI was not a Katy fan - until now - and just felt her music was bubblegum for kids. BUT this doc gave left me with a huge appreciation for her music and her ability to inspire. I finally get her and why she is such a huge star. We experience how she was able to break through a claustrophobic, fundamentalist upbringing and live her dreams to the fullest. And that's why so many fans adore her. I thought it was a really wonderful film. And I love the ending with her gran! Expand
  9. Jul 9, 2012
    I find the movie very satisfying for fans that absolutely love Katy Perry, but the only problem is that it only features.... well, as we say it, concert footage. But overall, Katy knows how to survive problems and keep standing. Good on her.
  10. Jul 12, 2012
    This movie is not as good as it could be,but Katy Perry:Part of Me is an energetic and frenetic story that will win everybody fan or not over ,good movie.
  11. Mar 9, 2013
    Katy's music must be embraced to be enjoyed and the same is true of this film. She allows her fans to roam in the cotton candy world she lives in but the unexpected honesty in this film makes the star relatable and ultimately inspiring. I defy anyone not to fall slightly in love with Ms Perry after viewing this film.
  12. Jul 1, 2015
    As cenas de seu passado e de sua atualidade foram aplicadas de forma conveniente, é demostrado cada aspecto de vida que a cantora Katy Perry experimentou, muito sentimental.
  13. Apr 15, 2015
    Fantastic!!!!!!! I just love this beautiful and amazing movie, her history, her life, she deserves all what she has today!!! Youre amazing katy perry!!!

1. Reviewed by: Sara Stewart
    Jul 6, 2012
    Briskly effective, humanizing.
  2. Reviewed by: Eve Barlow
    Jul 5, 2012
    Fans will relish the chance to see Katy's rainbow-tastic live shows magically enhanced by 3D technology. Those indifferent to her will leave as perplexed about Perry's superstardom as they were before.
  3. Reviewed by: Mick LaSalle
    Jul 5, 2012
    As it stands, her music gets under your skin and makes you feel good - and the movie makes you feel good about Katy Perry.