5.1

1. Sep 22, 2014
    Katy Perry: Part of Me 3D is boring and uninteresting, worst film ever. Everything sounds fake. She can't even sing, in this movie she proves she is nothing more but a label slave.
  2. Sep 1, 2014
    What Katy Perry has accomplished is a concert inside of a documentary which actually strikes emotion. It's stands above her music and makes you feel good.
  3. Jul 12, 2014
    proof that every women Looks like **** without make up. like katy perry tho
  4. Sep 6, 2013
    There is not enough music and way too much drama, but Part of Me delivers a compelling story about fame, stardom, happiness, the joy of bringing joy to others. Real-life Katy Perry is every bit as cheesy as you would expect, and then some. The concert footage is stunning and basically is what makes the movie enjoyable, unless you are interested in Perry's short-lived marriage.
  5. Aug 31, 2013
    Banal and overlong, not even Perry's most diehard fans would find the necessity to sit through this vanity project fluff. Simply a lure of fecal bait in a sea of Perry's tears. Put not your pennies in this well.
  6. Jul 23, 2013
    It's entertaining alright but it doesn't quite make up for the fact that behind the eye-candy it's just a resort to make Katy's fans buy more merchandise.
  7. Jul 5, 2013
    I'll be entirely honest, I thought this would be somewhat of a joke. I expected about half of the movie to be actual concert footage (which it was) and the other half to be rehearsed and scripted "behind the scenes" stuff (which it was not). That half was actually a pretty interesting and insightful look into her past and how she got her big break and the behind the scenes footage was very revealing, and not in a perverted way, lol. Obviously if you're not a fan of Kay Perry's music then you probably won't care to watch but if you don't mind it or of course are a fan then it's actually worth checking out. Expand
  8. Jun 25, 2013
    Katy Perry: Part of Me 3D is boring and uninteresting, the 3D is mediocre and unnecessary, and the documentary/storytelling is poor/weak, it is the most unenjoyable movie to watch this summer.
  9. Mar 24, 2013
    A Great Movie! Katy Is Amazing!
  10. Mar 9, 2013
    Katy's music must be embraced to be enjoyed and the same is true of this film. She allows her fans to roam in the cotton candy world she lives in but the unexpected honesty in this film makes the star relatable and ultimately inspiring. I defy anyone not to fall slightly in love with Ms Perry after viewing this film.
  11. Jan 26, 2013
    Seriously! Seriously! What a documentary, missing the taste of being a movie, the 3D! No, it is not good, TERRIBLE is the word, to my ever lasting surprise, the previous documentary, of that thing called, Justin Bieber, was a better but not good, don't have faith in him that he will become a legend, he will fall, there is no one better than Micheal Jackson, I love you Katy Perry, but this documentary, is not you, your movie about your life should be more entertaining, Sorry but ZERO without any question out of 10. Expand
  12. Nov 23, 2012
    Movie was great! Would have been a 10 but i thought the movie was missing things.
  13. Sep 9, 2012
    I was not a Katy fan - until now - and just felt her music was bubblegum for kids. BUT this doc gave left me with a huge appreciation for her music and her ability to inspire. I finally get her and why she is such a huge star. We experience how she was able to break through a claustrophobic, fundamentalist upbringing and live her dreams to the fullest. And that's why so many fans adore her. I thought it was a really wonderful film. And I love the ending with her gran! Expand
  14. Jul 12, 2012
    This was a great look into her life on tour and how much work and talent she has. Great use of the 3d and great concert segments. This movie keeps you interested the whole time. the only problem is you want it to keep going. And lastly look at her!
  15. Jul 12, 2012
    This movie is not as good as it could be,but Katy Perry:Part of Me is an energetic and frenetic story that will win everybody fan or not over ,good movie.
  16. Jul 9, 2012
    I find the movie very satisfying for fans that absolutely love Katy Perry, but the only problem is that it only features.... well, as we say it, concert footage. But overall, Katy knows how to survive problems and keep standing. Good on her.
  17. Jul 9, 2012
    Here's are some good news and bad news for fans of Katy Perry. The Good News is that I definitely love her album Teenage Dream, she's gonna be in the upcoming Smurfs sequel next year, and finally, she has lots of hits so far. The Bad News is that her 3-D concert movie just wasn't in the picture. You see, the reason why the film flopped at the box office is because of poor marketing strategies like Pepsi, for example, trying to urge fans to see the movie, but I don't see any commercials in that. It's the same flop as Glee did last year in their biggest 3-D concert movie turned into a long sour note with no Sue Sylvester in the movie. I think Pepsi is the main reason to blame for the movie and that's why Katy Perry: Part of Me was one of the big disappointments of 2012 (except the song of the same name, it's still burning the charts). Expand
  18. Jul 9, 2012
    Katy Perry: Part of Me, the new movie of the singer Katy Perry. Ok I need say that I don't be a Katy Perry fan, her music is funny, but I think that this concert/documental don't be the better, is really strange, and the big problem that appear in this movie is the next: When we hear the songs we hear the public, and is not good. I think that this is good, but no more.
  19. Jul 8, 2012
    Unless you're a fan of bubblegum kiddie pop and senseless cupcake and candy dresses you will not like the huge pandering of a movie. It is supposed to be a documentary but we get nothing as to how she rose to fame and nothing on her creative process which only leads you to believe that this pop star is nothing more than a music producer's puppet.
  20. Jul 6, 2012
    I'm Not Sure Why People That Havent Even Seen The Movie Give It Bad Reviews, It Is A Amazing Movie People!
    Katy Is Not Talentless I Have Gone To One Of Her Concerts She Is AMAZING LIVE!
    If You Dont Believe Me About Her Vocals Watch Firework Live At Wallmart Soundcheck Or MTV Unplugged. Truly My Favorite Movie Of 2012!
  21. Jul 5, 2012
    Fantastic Film, It really takes you inside her life in a whole different way, she doesn't hide anything and is not afraid to be vulnerable. She is a true inspiration.
  22. Jul 5, 2012
    Fantastic film. There is the perfect balance between revealing the story of Katy's success and providing entertaining performances of her biggest hits to dazzle you. If you're a fan of Katy Perry, you must go see this.
  23. Jul 5, 2012
    It's Ok but only if you like Katy Perry and her every stuff and though it was nice i give it a 5 because of the cast and crew...not nice crew work........

1. Reviewed by: Sara Stewart
    Jul 6, 2012
    Briskly effective, humanizing.
  2. Reviewed by: Eve Barlow
    Jul 5, 2012
    Fans will relish the chance to see Katy's rainbow-tastic live shows magically enhanced by 3D technology. Those indifferent to her will leave as perplexed about Perry's superstardom as they were before.
  3. Reviewed by: Mick LaSalle
    Jul 5, 2012
    As it stands, her music gets under your skin and makes you feel good - and the movie makes you feel good about Katy Perry.