Katy Perry: Part of Me

5.7

1. Jul 23, 2013
    It's entertaining alright but it doesn't quite make up for the fact that behind the eye-candy it's just a resort to make Katy's fans buy more merchandise.
  2. Jul 9, 2012
    Here's are some good news and bad news for fans of Katy Perry. The Good News is that I definitely love her album Teenage Dream, she's gonna be in the upcoming Smurfs sequel next year, and finally, she has lots of hits so far. The Bad News is that her 3-D concert movie just wasn't in the picture. You see, the reason why the film flopped at the box office is because of poor marketingHere's are some good news and bad news for fans of Katy Perry. The Good News is that I definitely love her album Teenage Dream, she's gonna be in the upcoming Smurfs sequel next year, and finally, she has lots of hits so far. The Bad News is that her 3-D concert movie just wasn't in the picture. You see, the reason why the film flopped at the box office is because of poor marketing strategies like Pepsi, for example, trying to urge fans to see the movie, but I don't see any commercials in that. It's the same flop as Glee did last year in their biggest 3-D concert movie turned into a long sour note with no Sue Sylvester in the movie. I think Pepsi is the main reason to blame for the movie and that's why Katy Perry: Part of Me was one of the big disappointments of 2012 (except the song of the same name, it's still burning the charts). Expand
  3. Jul 5, 2012
    It's Ok but only if you like Katy Perry and her every stuff and though it was nice i give it a 5 because of the cast and crew...not nice crew work........
  4. Jul 5, 2013
    I'll be entirely honest, I thought this would be somewhat of a joke. I expected about half of the movie to be actual concert footage (which it was) and the other half to be rehearsed and scripted "behind the scenes" stuff (which it was not). That half was actually a pretty interesting and insightful look into her past and how she got her big break and the behind the scenes footage was veryI'll be entirely honest, I thought this would be somewhat of a joke. I expected about half of the movie to be actual concert footage (which it was) and the other half to be rehearsed and scripted "behind the scenes" stuff (which it was not). That half was actually a pretty interesting and insightful look into her past and how she got her big break and the behind the scenes footage was very revealing, and not in a perverted way, lol. Obviously if you're not a fan of Kay Perry's music then you probably won't care to watch but if you don't mind it or of course are a fan then it's actually worth checking out. Expand
  5. Jul 9, 2012
    Katy Perry: Part of Me, the new movie of the singer Katy Perry. Ok I need say that I don't be a Katy Perry fan, her music is funny, but I think that this concert/documental don't be the better, is really strange, and the big problem that appear in this movie is the next: When we hear the songs we hear the public, and is not good. I think that this is good, but no more.
  6. Sep 1, 2014
    What Katy Perry has accomplished is a concert inside of a documentary which actually strikes emotion. It's stands above her music and makes you feel good.
  7. Sep 6, 2013
    There is not enough music and way too much drama, but Part of Me delivers a compelling story about fame, stardom, happiness, the joy of bringing joy to others. Real-life Katy Perry is every bit as cheesy as you would expect, and then some. The concert footage is stunning and basically is what makes the movie enjoyable, unless you are interested in Perry's short-lived marriage.
  8. Jul 12, 2014
    proof that every women Looks like **** without make up. like katy perry tho

1. Reviewed by: Sara Stewart
    Jul 6, 2012
    Briskly effective, humanizing.
  2. Reviewed by: Eve Barlow
    Jul 5, 2012
    Fans will relish the chance to see Katy's rainbow-tastic live shows magically enhanced by 3D technology. Those indifferent to her will leave as perplexed about Perry's superstardom as they were before.
  3. Reviewed by: Mick LaSalle
    Jul 5, 2012
    As it stands, her music gets under your skin and makes you feel good - and the movie makes you feel good about Katy Perry.