Paramount Pictures | Release Date: July 5, 2012
6.5
Generally favorable reviews based on 224 Ratings
WATCH NOW
davidp1045Jul 5, 2012
Fantastic film. There is the perfect balance between revealing the story of Katy's success and providing entertaining performances of her biggest hits to dazzle you. If you're a fan of Katy Perry, you must go see this.
ManilaCriticJul 5, 2012
Fantastic Film, It really takes you inside her life in a whole different way, she doesn't hide anything and is not afraid to be vulnerable. She is a true inspiration.
GagaForGhibliJul 6, 2012
I'm Not Sure Why People That Havent Even Seen The Movie Give It Bad Reviews, It Is A Amazing Movie People!
Katy Is Not Talentless I Have Gone To One Of Her Concerts She Is AMAZING LIVE!
If You Dont Believe Me About Her Vocals Watch Firework
Katy Is Not Talentless I Have Gone To One Of Her Concerts She Is AMAZING LIVE!
If You Dont Believe Me About Her Vocals Watch Firework Live At Wallmart Soundcheck Or MTV Unplugged. Truly My Favorite Movie Of 2012!
truinciteJul 12, 2012
This was a great look into her life on tour and how much work and talent she has. Great use of the 3d and great concert segments. This movie keeps you interested the whole time. the only problem is you want it to keep going. And lastly look at her!
LanaDelReyMar 24, 2013
A Great Movie! Katy Is Amazing!
LuisSoniNov 4, 2014
Great Movie,katy youre Amazing, you're talent,beautiful, georgeus, the perfect woman in the world, i love you, im soo proud for you, you0re a fighter, prismaticwordltour
imgodApr 15, 2015
Fantastic!!!!!!! I just love this beautiful and amazing movie, her history, her life, she deserves all what she has today!!! Youre amazing katy perry!!!
FrancoisKCMay 20, 2016
I really don't understand why say the movie is bad, Is a great movie that show us the real Katy Perry who it isn't just a pretty face she is a woman who have to fight for her dreams and to achieve them.
camiloalegueNov 3, 2016
Be famous isn't easy, and make your own movie is a big challenge; a challenge that Katy Perry assumed wanting to pop the big screen. The film has good quality, important moments and shows the intimacy of Katy. It's just fantastic.
Mateus23Jun 6, 2017
o filme é ótimo, mostra toda a realidade por trás das câmeras(desde a alegria, até as desilusões). Katy mostra como ela se comporta(podemos ver que ela é uma pessoa super divertida). Um ótimo filme, recomendo.
AxelTRJun 9, 2017
The film is so emotional, so beautiful, impossible not to cry. It's the real side of Katy Perry, something that many artists do not show, and just pretend to be there
movieboySep 9, 2012
I was not a Katy fan - until now - and just felt her music was bubblegum for kids. BUT this doc gave left me with a huge appreciation for her music and her ability to inspire. I finally get her and why she is such a huge star. We experienceI was not a Katy fan - until now - and just felt her music was bubblegum for kids. BUT this doc gave left me with a huge appreciation for her music and her ability to inspire. I finally get her and why she is such a huge star. We experience how she was able to break through a claustrophobic, fundamentalist upbringing and live her dreams to the fullest. And that's why so many fans adore her. I thought it was a really wonderful film. And I love the ending with her gran! Expand
AloudSoundJul 9, 2012
I find the movie very satisfying for fans that absolutely love Katy Perry, but the only problem is that it only features.... well, as we say it, concert footage. But overall, Katy knows how to survive problems and keep standing. Good on her.
OweenNov 23, 2012
Movie was great! Would have been a 10 but i thought the movie was missing things.
rodriqueJul 12, 2012
This movie is not as good as it could be,but Katy Perry:Part of Me is an energetic and frenetic story that will win everybody fan or not over ,good movie.
LaGuertaMar 9, 2013
Katy's music must be embraced to be enjoyed and the same is true of this film. She allows her fans to roam in the cotton candy world she lives in but the unexpected honesty in this film makes the star relatable and ultimately inspiring. IKaty's music must be embraced to be enjoyed and the same is true of this film. She allows her fans to roam in the cotton candy world she lives in but the unexpected honesty in this film makes the star relatable and ultimately inspiring. I defy anyone not to fall slightly in love with Ms Perry after viewing this film. Expand