6.3

1. Feb 1, 2014
    Painful to watch. I have a serious issue with him thinking that his set on cheating on his wife was funny. It wasn't and it makes him look like a HUGE JERK. He starts off with it so the rest I spent the rest of his set angry that people like him exist, and literally did not laugh once. This whole video should be embarrassing for him. I loved his old stuff, but I can seriously say after watching this that I am no longer a fan. The only MILDLY redeemable part of the show was at the end when he was crying about being so grateful, and I say mildly because he SHOULD HAVE BEEN GRATEFUL ENOUGH TO THE MOTHER OF HIS CHILDREN TO NOT CHEAT. I have laughed at cheating jokes before, I am not a comedy prude but he straight up said he didn't regret it and he would do it again. None of the jokes are funny when people don't like the person you are portraying yourself as. Expand
  2. Aug 5, 2013
    Kevin Hart is a funny guy and all and Let Me Explain was a funny and enjoyable show but this was just completely unnecessary for the big screen, too short. Should've just been put on Netflix or DVD.

1. Reviewed by: Kimberley Jones
    Jul 10, 2013
    All together, it is a wearying display of defensiveness from a man who – by any barometer, not just his own – is wildly successful.
  2. Reviewed by: Genevieve Koski
    Jul 10, 2013
    The Kevin Hart brand is clearly doing well, but Let Me Explain doesn’t seem interested in providing anything more than a surface-level presentation of the product.
  3. Reviewed by: Joe Leydon
    Jul 8, 2013
    Once you get past an incredibly self-indulgent intro — an uncomfortably long mash-up of comedy sketch and road-trip-with-entourage doc that seems simultaneously apologetic and arrogant — you can enjoy approximately an hour of boisterously freewheeling and unabashedly raunchy funny stuff in Kevin Hart: Let Me Explain.