8.4

1. Dec 2, 2013
    A strong and brazen hero flick that actually is more ground breaking than some superhero movies previously seen. Matthew Vaughn directs this film wonderfully.
  2. Dec 12, 2013
    A twist on the old 'high school geek turned superhero', with Christopher Mintz-Plasse, killer fighting and a few laughs for good measure. Doesn't muck around with drama and makes for an entertaining watch.
  3. Jan 13, 2014
    I'm from Brazil, and I loved the movie and the story was really cool, I believe the low scores in other reviews is because people can not differentiate reality from the movies, this is real life people understand unfortunately the Big Daddy had to die if not the film also does not make sense they always win. Understand something good does not always win and this film shows the real life,I'm from Brazil, and I loved the movie and the story was really cool, I believe the low scores in other reviews is because people can not differentiate reality from the movies, this is real life people understand unfortunately the Big Daddy had to die if not the film also does not make sense they always win. Understand something good does not always win and this film shows the real life, I'm sorry if there was an error in grammar, because I'm not from your country. Expand
  4. Oct 26, 2014
    Sure the movie is cliché but, he's still enjoyable.Great performances by Chloe Grace Moretz and Nicolas Cage and great fight scenes are probably the best elements of the movie.
  5. Dec 19, 2014
    I love this movie it feels like a love letter to Comic fans everywere. Aaron Taylor johnson is great as Kick-Ass, Nicholas Cage is in one of his best roles to date, Mark Strong and Christopher Mintz-Plasse are on top form as villains and why Chloë Grace Moretz wasn't up for best supporting actress for her iconic role as Hit Girl i'll never understand. couple with great action, plot andI love this movie it feels like a love letter to Comic fans everywere. Aaron Taylor johnson is great as Kick-Ass, Nicholas Cage is in one of his best roles to date, Mark Strong and Christopher Mintz-Plasse are on top form as villains and why Chloë Grace Moretz wasn't up for best supporting actress for her iconic role as Hit Girl i'll never understand. couple with great action, plot and characters and you have an awesome movie Expand
  6. Nov 11, 2014
    Such a great super hero film brought to life with tons of action and amazing combat scenes. Each moment you watch will make you feel different emotions such as excitement, shock and sadness.

1. A clever movie premise based on an obscure comic book has been turned into, okay we’ll say it, a fanboy’s kick-ass wet dream of a movie that could be a surprise Spring smash.
    A ridiculously entertaining, perfectly paced, ultra-violent cinematic rush that kicks the places other movies struggle to reach.
  3. Reviewed by: John Defore
    Its balancing act between innocence and gore perfectly matches the expectations of genre fans, who should embrace the movie.