2.2

1. BrianE
    May 20, 2007
    A humorless, raunchy and overall horrific attempt at comedy.
  2. ofarevolution441
    May 20, 2007
    OOH! Almost as low a rating as Delta Farce. Definitely not bothering with this one. Good luck with the cult following because this one bombed.
  3. LeonardB
    May 24, 2007
    He had his 15 minutes with the first Scream movie now it's time to take him behind the barn and pull a Mark Paul Gosseler.
  4. AlexanderT.
    Sep 4, 2007
    This movie sucks.
  5. ShirleyT.
    May 4, 2007
    I want my money back! This is the worst movie I have ever seen. Not funny. We walked out after sitting there and felt like we were in a 1st grade childish play with an occasional racist remark thrown in for bad taste! STUPID!
  6. CameronS.
    Aug 29, 2007
    Almost all the funny scenes are in the commercial, its extremely awkward, and not literally a shun to the rest of the comedic world.
  7. DevonB.
    Aug 30, 2007
    Boistrous, juvenile, and unnecessary. "Kickin It Old School" dives into a pool of water where there are no jokes to begin with. Ouch!
    Apr 30, 2007
    I took my eleven year old brother for his birthday. He was too young to get the 80s references and too mature to laugh at most of the raunch, if that's any indication. Ex-Channel One correspondent Menounos should have been a huge tip-off as to the movie's quality.
  9. hollywoodd
    May 20, 2007
    Jamie Kenndy has truly hit the bottum of a pit he tripped into long ago. At the bottum of the pit lies a big pile steamy shit, otherwise known as "Kicking it old skool" on dvd.
  10. ChristopherW.
    Sep 25, 2007
    Absolute unabashed crap! That's it!
  11. May 22, 2012
    Truly awful. The "humor" was actually so painfully bad that it made me close my eyes and inwardly groan at a few points. Avoid at all costs. The worst supposed "comedy" that I have ever seen. Even Norbit, the trainwreck that that was, better than this.

Overwhelming dislike - based on 14 Critics

1. Reviewed by: Ken Fox
    Some of the humor is pretty raunchy (there are quite a few sex-related scenes and jokes) and tasteless. Adults old enough to appreciate the choice electro-boogaloo soundtrack and get the "Mr. Roboto" jokes will doubtless find the rest of it painfully dumb.
  2. Reviewed by: Jim Ridley
    This ostensible comedy may be a new depths-of-hell low in the Emmanuel Lewis filmography, but for star Jamie Kennedy it’s par for the coarse.
  3. Fails to live up to even the feeble potential of its premise.