3.5

1. Jul 11, 2013
    I seriously don't understand all the hate towards this movie. This movie, believe it or not, isn't bad, despite what all those critics say. I know, why'd trust my opinion, well look, this movie isn't the best, but it certainly isn't the worst comedy I've seen. I actually find this movie cute at times with its jokes and Jamie Kennedy comes off as the perfect person to pair with those jokes. Sorry Jamie if you find that insulting, despite it not being an insult.

Though I find a few jokes cute, a lot of you critics find the jokes raunchy and mean. I can see that at times, but frankly, it doesn't bother me, and neither should it to you. You guys got to stop being so sensitive!

Anyway, as the story and important stuff of the movie is talked enough about in the "professional" critic reviews, I recommend reading those to get the story, but by reading mine, you'll get the honest opinion. Overall, watch it. It isn't good, but it isn't bad. The story is charming and funny, the characters too. Please, just watch the movie and you'll see how wrong these critics are!
  2. May 22, 2012
    Truly awful. The "humor" was actually so painfully bad that it made me close my eyes and inwardly groan at a few points. Avoid at all costs. The worst supposed "comedy" that I have ever seen. Even Norbit, the trainwreck that that was, better than this.

Overwhelming dislike - based on 14 Critics

1. Reviewed by: Ken Fox
    Some of the humor is pretty raunchy (there are quite a few sex-related scenes and jokes) and tasteless. Adults old enough to appreciate the choice electro-boogaloo soundtrack and get the "Mr. Roboto" jokes will doubtless find the rest of it painfully dumb.
  2. Reviewed by: Jim Ridley
    This ostensible comedy may be a new depths-of-hell low in the Emmanuel Lewis filmography, but for star Jamie Kennedy it’s par for the coarse.
  3. Fails to live up to even the feeble potential of its premise.