8.6

1. Jun 19, 2014
    Only a couple of laughs. (only chuckles though). I didn't go into the film with really high hopes, but I had no idea I would be this disappointed. Don't see
  2. Mar 2, 2015
    Enough of this.....introduce kids to coffee by getting them half-caf....and the movie has somehow accomplished what it set out to do.....if I didn't already hate Will Farrell ...i'm there now...who I really hate is people who need to laugh at him together.....Might as well have an entire movie on Fat Bastard only now hes played by Will Farrell.....

1. It's Ferrell who is the vehicle, a mow-you-down comic engine, and everyone else is just along for the ride in this marginally effective, starkly unoriginal family comedy.
  2. Laughs-wise, it lacks the raucous edge of an "Old School" or "Anchorman" or the retro charm of an "Elf," but there's still plenty of Will-power to fuel this likable underdog trifle. It certainly is more enjoyable than a lot of what passes for family entertainment these days.
  3. Reviewed by: Scott Foundas
    An immensely likable, funny comedy that finds a novel approach to that familiar combo of kids and sports.