7.8

1. Aug 10, 2012
    I feel as though Tarrantino's wasted his own and the actors talents. Unlike most of his movies the films talky scenes are boring and stupid. I loved the rest of his movies but Kill Bill vol 2 just sucks.
  2. Mar 3, 2012
    Highly overrated, ridiculously overlong, highly plagiarized yawner that makes little sense. Stale and action-free from start to finish. The first film was shoddy, but at least it was moderately ENTERTAINING! Tarantino at his absolute worst, unless you count his performance in From Dusk Til Dawn...
  3. Aug 16, 2010
    Quentin Tarantino is a HIGHLY overrated director. All his movies are over the top with no good storylines and stupid sequences with one liners. I really didn't like this movie that much. It was entertaining at times but there are lots of better martial art flicks. This movie doesn't deserve to be on imdb's top 250 and neither does the first. Quentin Tarantino is not a genius he's just a guy with a sick mind who shows it to everyone. People may call him artistic I say he's full of sh*t. Any artist could just take a canvas and randomly start painting crap that's completely orignal on it people may like it but I say a real artist takes time to work on the details and everything. Expand

1. Kill Bill-Vol. 2 puts to shame doubts entertained about aesthetic strategies or structural imbalance provoked by "Kill Bill-Vol. 1." Now that the entirety of Quentin Tarantino's epic revenge melodrama is on view, "Kill Bill" emerges as a brilliant, invigorating work, one to muse over for years to come.
    You'll thrill to the action, savor the tasty dialogue and laugh like bloody hell.
  3. Reviewed by: Todd McCarthy
    Originally conceived as one film, the two-parter that has finally emerged can now be seen as a truly epic work.