3.9

1. Oct 11, 2011
    Absurd it is...the new summer action-romance movie "Killers" is just plain terrible. The script is crap as well as the action sequences (Its like parodying those Bourne or Bond films). Aston Kutcher also performed terribly (His worst one yet). Most of all, the movie just doesn't know where to point its gun at; action or comedy? Don't watch it, noobs.
  2. Jan 16, 2011
    Kutcher and Heigl have the on screen chemistry comparable to a Hannah Montana episode. Heigl plays a familar role for her in the unassuming curious unintelligent brunette. The "suave" Kutcher totally fails at attempting ot play a vicious killer. After the meandering plot scatters around looking for some substance or direction you are left wondering if this is a movie at all. Weak bland character development hits home like a game winning touchdown. Expand
  3. May 29, 2011
    I was disappointed. I love the Katherine Heigl movies, but in the end I was like: "Okay, so it was just that?". I did not like the concept of this movie. Ashton Kutcher and Katherine Heigl had a good chemistry, but the plot is weak even the movie is cool.
  4. May 24, 2012
    The worst acting performance (in a movie) I've seen in my entire life. Kutcher is incredibly terrible in this one. His performance was the worst by an actor. The title does not fit to the whole (terribly bad) plot of the movie. One of the worst movies I've ever watched.................
  5. Jul 21, 2011
    Because I accidentally gave it a 10...a 0 should average it out. And just to affirm, a rubbish film with terrible acting and no excessively fun moments.
  6. Aug 24, 2012
    What an awful film. How could anyone have read this script and thought it would be good? I really dislike Heigl's acting (she tried her best to ruin Knocked Up) and with a poor script she stood no chance. Ashton Kutcher was below his normal standards too meaning this film was doomed. Also, the whole spy story film has been worn out and only the best can really succeed in this genre.
  7. Nov 7, 2012
    You're kidding right? Who the hell even thought up this mess?
  8. Dec 8, 2012
    Not very good, one of the worst films of 2010. What could have been a fun and charming action/comedy flick, Killers is nothing more than an awkward, careless, silly, and unbelievable film that fails miserably. Kutcher and Heigl are totally awkward, lacking chemistry, Tom Selleck and Catherine O'Hara are terribly annoying as the parents, and the entire supporting cast is strange. Skip!
  9. Dec 15, 2013
    Mindnumbingly boring and unfunny, "Killers" doesn't know what it wants to be, so it just throws a bunch of things that wouldn't necessarily work together onto the screen hoping movie audiences are too dumb to care.
  10. Jul 29, 2013
    So-so funny but stupid have a fun time bad ending felt like some how there might b an incest joke or to but i was just losing it from how campy and tired this movie made me.

1. The steady drip-drip-drip of nothings like this are killing us all.
    Everybody's cyber-pal Ashton Kutcher is perfect casting for Killers, since the screenplay is shallow as a Tweet and the movie appears to have been shot with a Nikon point-and-click camera he plugs on TV.
  3. Reviewed by: Rob Nelson
    Bullets fly and jokes land with a thud in Killers, a deadly dull hubby's-a-hit man farce that alternately resembles a knockoff of 2005's "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" and a rehash of "Knight & Day" avant la lettre .