3.9

1. Dec 15, 2013
    Mindnumbingly boring and unfunny, "Killers" doesn't know what it wants to be, so it just throws a bunch of things that wouldn't necessarily work together onto the screen hoping movie audiences are too dumb to care.
  2. Oct 8, 2013
    Almost didn't watch this movie due to the horrible metascores but they are really unrepresentative. This tightly paced film was reminiscent of mr and mrs smith. It's got same levels of high octane action and amusing scenes. Aston is surprisingly good and Katherine is as lovely as ever. The South of France scenes are beautifully shot, although the roads are never that quiet. This was a fun action comedy nothing amazing, but decent enough, and certainly better than the above metascores imply. Expand
  3. Jul 29, 2013
    So-so funny but stupid have a fun time bad ending felt like some how there might b an incest joke or to but i was just losing it from how campy and tired this movie made me.
  4. Jan 12, 2013
    A comedy full of breathtaking action.
  5. Dec 8, 2012
    Not very good, one of the worst films of 2010. What could have been a fun and charming action/comedy flick, Killers is nothing more than an awkward, careless, silly, and unbelievable film that fails miserably. Kutcher and Heigl are totally awkward, lacking chemistry, Tom Selleck and Catherine O'Hara are terribly annoying as the parents, and the entire supporting cast is strange. Skip!
  6. Nov 7, 2012
    You're kidding right? Who the hell even thought up this mess?
  7. Aug 24, 2012
    What an awful film. How could anyone have read this script and thought it would be good? I really dislike Heigl's acting (she tried her best to ruin Knocked Up) and with a poor script she stood no chance. Ashton Kutcher was below his normal standards too meaning this film was doomed. Also, the whole spy story film has been worn out and only the best can really succeed in this genre.
  8. May 24, 2012
    The worst acting performance (in a movie) I've seen in my entire life. Kutcher is incredibly terrible in this one. His performance was the worst by an actor. The title does not fit to the whole (terribly bad) plot of the movie. One of the worst movies I've ever watched.................
  9. Oct 11, 2011
    Absurd it is...the new summer action-romance movie "Killers" is just plain terrible. The script is crap as well as the action sequences (Its like parodying those Bourne or Bond films). Aston Kutcher also performed terribly (His worst one yet). Most of all, the movie just doesn't know where to point its gun at; action or comedy? Don't watch it, noobs.
  10. Jul 21, 2011
    Because I accidentally gave it a 10...a 0 should average it out. And just to affirm, a rubbish film with terrible acting and no excessively fun moments.
  11. Jun 22, 2011
    I went in without any knowledge of the story or the horrible reviews, and I mostly liked it. It starts to get absurd about two thirds in, ultimately pushing from comedic to tedious, but there were enough enjoyable moments along the way that I think it deserved a better rating than the critics gave it. I think Krutcher does a creditable job, and that they give a believable performance as a couple. This doesn't compare to Mr. Mrs. Smith, but for undemanding folks who really enjoyed that movie, I think this movie is worth a weeknight's rental. Expand
  12. May 29, 2011
    I was disappointed. I love the Katherine Heigl movies, but in the end I was like: "Okay, so it was just that?". I did not like the concept of this movie. Ashton Kutcher and Katherine Heigl had a good chemistry, but the plot is weak even the movie is cool.
  13. Jan 16, 2011
    Kutcher and Heigl have the on screen chemistry comparable to a Hannah Montana episode. Heigl plays a familar role for her in the unassuming curious unintelligent brunette. The "suave" Kutcher totally fails at attempting ot play a vicious killer. After the meandering plot scatters around looking for some substance or direction you are left wondering if this is a movie at all. Weak bland character development hits home like a game winning touchdown. Expand
  14. Nov 19, 2010
    I love Katherine Heigl and Ashton Kutcher but this movie was just boring. The plot was not great but the cast was good. To be honest I just enjoyed watching Ashton Kutcher because he is just dreamy.
  15. Nov 9, 2010
    I honestly didn't know what to think of this when I was watching it. Parts of it I like and other parts made no sense and annoyed the hell out of me (like why no one could F'n kill the main characters??). The other thing I noticed is that it's very poorly scored, there's hardly any music throughout the film, and what little music there is sucks.
  16. Sep 18, 2010
    I just watched it. It's really not that bad. It's a step up for Ashton "Douche Face" Kutcher's usual roles. It seems his acting has improved slightly over the years since Dude Where's My Car.

If you must watch it, watch it for what it is... a **** movie. There is no greater message, there is no expert writing or masterful soundtrack. No scene that invokes any kind of emotion. It's just a
    lame romantic comedy just like the 400 million other ones also in existence.

So, if you just want to watch a movie that you can forget later because it doesn't really matter anyways. This one is for you.

1. The steady drip-drip-drip of nothings like this are killing us all.
    Everybody's cyber-pal Ashton Kutcher is perfect casting for Killers, since the screenplay is shallow as a Tweet and the movie appears to have been shot with a Nikon point-and-click camera he plugs on TV.
  3. Reviewed by: Rob Nelson
    Bullets fly and jokes land with a thud in Killers, a deadly dull hubby's-a-hit man farce that alternately resembles a knockoff of 2005's "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" and a rehash of "Knight & Day" avant la lettre .