Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

8.7

1. FredG.
    Jul 9, 2006
    I didn't get it. It tries to do too much, and in the end, really does nothing. IMO - there's a lot of wasted talent in this one, and I'm not surprised that it didn't do better in the box office. Save your money, and more importantly, save your time. One reviewer recommended Crash, which is a much better film, but not a comedy. If you're looking for a better I didn't get it. It tries to do too much, and in the end, really does nothing. IMO - there's a lot of wasted talent in this one, and I'm not surprised that it didn't do better in the box office. Save your money, and more importantly, save your time. One reviewer recommended Crash, which is a much better film, but not a comedy. If you're looking for a better comedy, rent Barbershop or Road Trip. Expand
  2. MeaghanC.
    Jun 17, 2006
    It was too clever for it's own good. Robert Downey Jr. rocks, though, and Val Kilmer is not loathsome.
  3. DanC.
    Sep 17, 2006
    This is just
  4. S.Gold
    Dec 21, 2005
    Although entertaining, Mr. Kilmar almost single handedly saves the film from its otherwise pitfalls. Robert Downey Jr. is funny, but that narration sucks.
  5. RhettW.
    Dec 28, 2005
    Actors had more fun than I did. I will not forget Michelle Monaghan. That is what you call a break-out performance.

Shane Black creates a movie that is defiantly smartass and too cool for the room. I couldn't have liked it more.
  2. Black's retro-noir reminds us why we love movies: because they can surprise us, even when we're ankle deep in bullet casings, bodies and enough twists to tie us in knots.
  3. Downey and Monaghan are wonderful at playing characters that compensate for the harshness of their past with flippant swaggers.