8.0

1. Sep 10, 2010
    If you're into action packed films with lots of fighting and a weak plot then this is the film for you.
    I wasn't to keen on this film but I know many men who like it so I'm thinking it might be something to do with it being full of fighting which I'm not too keen of. It's also something for 'Jet Li' fans as he is the main character in this film so appears in it throughout the whole film.
    I'm giving it a five due to my opinion of that type of film not the film itself. So others are bound to disagree with me. Expand
  2. Jul 24, 2014
    Kiss of the dragon has first rate action. Martial arts movies don't require a new or clever plot. Kiss of
    the dragon fits into this category of having amazing martial art action scenes with a basic plot.
  3. Jul 24, 2014
    Kiss of the dragon has stunning action scenes that will satisfy any action fan's palate. The plot is nothing
    inventive but if you can look past that you will enjoy a jolting thrill ride.
  4. Jul 24, 2014
    Kiss of the dragon has plenty of action, the plot isn't original but it didn't have to be. The movie isn't his best
    movie, but the movie comes close to Unleashed on the action level.

Li is powerless when the film slows to a crawl to provide a little drama.
  2. Offers just about a kill a minute, but less than a thrill a minute.
  3. It's one thing for a script to set the framework for an action film -- it's quite another when the script gets in the way.