8.2

1. Jul 24, 2014
    Kiss of the dragon has plenty of action, the plot isn't original but it didn't have to be. The movie isn't his best
    movie, but the movie comes close to Unleashed on the action level.
  2. Sep 21, 2014
    Action flick with sentiments emotion good film remarkable dont miss this one must look and must have DVD of this film.HATS OFF Jet li is outstanding his good reflexes quick moves are very unique.
  3. Sep 10, 2010
    If you're into action packed films with lots of fighting and a weak plot then this is the film for you.
    I wasn't to keen on this film but I know many men who like it so I'm thinking it might be something to do with it being full of fighting which I'm not too keen of. It's also something for 'Jet Li' fans as he is the main character in this film so appears in it throughout the whole film. I'm giving it a five due to my opinion of that type of film not the film itself. So others are bound to disagree with me.

Li is powerless when the film slows to a crawl to provide a little drama.
  2. Offers just about a kill a minute, but less than a thrill a minute.
  3. It's one thing for a script to set the framework for an action film -- it's quite another when the script gets in the way.