1. JohnF.
    Jul 29, 2001
    I don't know what the hell that Denise guy was thinking when he gave Kiss of the Dragon a rating of 0. He must have seen the movie with his head up his a**. Cause this movie is action packed from the begining to the end. Jet Li proved not only to me but the world that he can make it big. If you want to see the action movie of the summer go see Kiss of the Dragon. BELIEVE me, it is good.
  2. AndreH.
    Aug 4, 2001
    It kicked butt and I loved it...'nuff said.
  3. ClintD.
  4. ClintD.
  5. ClintD.
  6. ClintD.
  7. MustaphaM.
    Mar 16, 2002
    Maybe not the greatest storyline ever, but still one the most intense and entertaining films I've seen in a while.
  8. Lauwa
    Feb 15, 2003
    It's one of my favourites by Jet Li!
  9. Finfrosk
    Jan 3, 2004
    This is one of the coolest action-movies ever made. Never have I seen such incredibly cool fighting, and without computer-effects! The fighting-scenes are better than in The Matrix. Jet Li is the Bruce Lee of our time.
  10. Adam
    Jul 24, 2001
    Best Jet Li flick done in North America that I've seen so far. That man has the most talent and so much potential. LOVED the movie, plot,, everything.
  11. DaveC.
    Aug 13, 2001
    Excellent movie. I'll go to see it twice!!
  12. EugeneL.
    Oct 23, 2001
    This movie was utterly badass. There are basically no dull stretches, the fight scenes are intense, and supporting casts does the job. Story is good enough, although the fights are a still filmed a little bit too close. Still, by far, Jet's best showing in the States. Can't wait for 'The ONE'.
  13. JackW.
    Aug 13, 2001
    Denise, ur crazy.. this movie is awesome!!.. Jet Li is the BEST!
  14. JackW.
    Aug 13, 2001
    Denise, ur crazy.. this movie is awesome!!.. Jet Li is the BEST!
  15. ToddM.
    Aug 14, 2001
    Great movie.
  16. Chris
    Dec 18, 2001
    This was probably the best Jet Li film that I have ever seen. It had a great plot which is rare for martial art movies. There was also excellent hardcore streetfighting scenes. I like that better than seeing him fly around on cables. Without question, the best Jet Li movie yet.
  17. Jul 24, 2014
    Kiss of the dragon has plenty of action, the plot isn't original but it didn't have to be. The movie isn't his best
    movie, but the movie comes close to Unleashed on the action level.
  18. DrunkenPandaPrince
    Aug 16, 2001
    Really dumb lines and horrible script, but the fighting is the best I've seen this summer. Jet Li has done better though, with the Asian movies that are all action and no plot...go with that next time.
  19. MichaelF.
    Jul 30, 2001
    This is an incredibly fun movie! Jet Li is incredible at martial arts. Fonda is very good at being something slightly different from being herself. Nahon's action directing is great. The action scenes are spectacular! I didn't expect much but got a lot. The film makes fun of itself with over-the-top action scenes that never seem to end.
  20. ShinH.
    Jan 19, 2002
    This movie was good. Many things could have been a little better (that's why only an 8). Personally I found B. Fonda more annoying with her lines than Jet Li & his learning english. Overall good action & plot. This is an action movie people, not a drama where plot & script is actually needed.
    Sep 28, 2002
    Awesome fight scenes, even by old-school HK standards, and the "drama" is so bad you'll be laughing.
  22. Sep 21, 2014
    Action flick with sentiments emotion good film remarkable dont miss this one must look and must have DVD of this film.HATS OFF Jet li is outstanding his good reflexes quick moves are very unique.
  23. GaryH.
    Jul 23, 2001
    As a big fan of Jet LI I think this movie was great for the old school Jet Li wires, not computer generated, not like "Romeo Must Die" crap... i think its good that he did this because it shows true Kung Fu...not BS where everything is wired.

Li is powerless when the film slows to a crawl to provide a little drama.
  2. Offers just about a kill a minute, but less than a thrill a minute.
  3. Chicago Tribune
    Reviewed by: Robert K. Elder
    It's one thing for a script to set the framework for an action film -- it's quite another when the script gets in the way.