6.4

1. Nov 13, 2011
    This is a good fun movie. The drug sequences are hilarious. Cameron Diaz stole the show, and she showed it wasn't her first rodeo. I would love to make another.
  2. Dec 27, 2010
    This is a great movie! I wasn't expecting much, but I was really pleased. It's everything an action movie should be. The characters are compelling and I was never bored once.
  3. Nov 8, 2010
    An all around solid film. Funny and filled with good action. People need to stop hating on Tom b/c he had one or two awkward public moments and just accept the fact that he's a great actor.

1. Laziness permeates the film from the inexplicable escapes to the neglected romance.
  2. Reviewed by: Justin Chang
    A high-energy, low-impact caper-comedy that labors to bring a measure of wit, romance and glamour to an overworked spy-thriller template.
    Diaz has one of the most winning grins in the movies. Basically, what I wanted was more of it. Some of that Cary Grant dialog. More flirtation. More of a feeling the characters, not the production, were the foreground. More of the stars.