6.7

1. Sep 11, 2010
    This is Seth Rogen's/ Katherine Heigl's best movie ever. The storyline of an accidental pregnancy, and combined with the humor of the century, makes the perfect movie for people of a certain humor. I love Judd Apatow, because of his humorous mind, and his perfect choice of actors to play in his movies, such as Paul Rudd, Jason Segel, Martin Starr, Jonah Hill, and others.
  2. Sep 24, 2010
    I thank this movie, not only for giving Katherine Heigl, Seth Rogen, Paul Rudd, & Leslie Mann their movie start, I thank this movie for being ridicuolously funnt and clever. One of the funniest movies of the decade.
  3. Jul 11, 2011
    Judd Apatow is creating a dynasty for comedy. This is easily one of the funniest movies to come out in the past ten years, only rivaled by Apatow's other films or productions. 2007 was a great year for going to the movies. It was also a great year for comedies.
  4. Dec 12, 2013
    Esta pelicula me gusto mucho, tuvo comedia y romance."Knocked Up" es una pelicula hilarante y divertida, que trata con humor el tema del embarazo y el drama de la espera de un bebe.
  5. Mar 11, 2014
    judd apatow is like a guy knows your problems and tries to make a movie about life and makes it funny . but it takes to long . leslie mann was better in this is 40 then this one

1. Knocked Up feels very NOW. The banter is bruisingly funny, the characters BRILLIANTLY childish, the portrait of our culture's narrowing gap between children and their elders hysterical--in all senses.
    Knocked Up could be one of the summer of 2007's sleeper hits. It certainly deserves the distinction.
    On the surface, Apatow's films are about sex--obsessively, exclusively, and exhaustively. (This one lasts more than two hours.) But that is a clever feint, for their true subject is age.