8.8

1. Nov 16, 2013
    Another great film from Stephen Chow. "Kung Fu Hustle", as the title suggests, is a well choreographed combination of martial arts and humor. The plot is silly, but when there are so many hilarious scenes, you really just don't care anymore. Oh, and don't expect any character development, there's no time for that.
  2. AK7
    Jul 30, 2013
    There aren't many good comedy movies, everybody knows that. Buy sometimes you find a gem, guess what this is a GEM. Kung Fu Hustle is such an unique comedy movie, you won't find this anywhere else. Form the beginning of the movie till the end of the movie I genuinely laughed my @ss off. A comedy with good acting, really funny scenes, a ridiculous plot and martial arts? That is a 10/10 ALLThere aren't many good comedy movies, everybody knows that. Buy sometimes you find a gem, guess what this is a GEM. Kung Fu Hustle is such an unique comedy movie, you won't find this anywhere else. Form the beginning of the movie till the end of the movie I genuinely laughed my @ss off. A comedy with good acting, really funny scenes, a ridiculous plot and martial arts? That is a 10/10 ALL DAY LONG! Expand
  3. Dec 23, 2010
    Kung Fu Hustle was an excellent movie. Set out exactly what it meant to do and in a very aesthetic manner. It was absolutely hilarious and one of my favorites.
  4. Jun 11, 2014
    This might be my overall favorite movie of all time, ( although I don't watch much movies). It had everything, comedy, horror, action, and is extremely good in each of those categories. With a epic villain and a entertaining story to boot with a excellent supporting cast to go along with it. The show didn't take itself too seriously, but there were some tense moments and kind of actionThis might be my overall favorite movie of all time, ( although I don't watch much movies). It had everything, comedy, horror, action, and is extremely good in each of those categories. With a epic villain and a entertaining story to boot with a excellent supporting cast to go along with it. The show didn't take itself too seriously, but there were some tense moments and kind of action packed. Very Epic and entertaining movie 10/10. Expand

Chow's savagely funny cinematic love letter places Hong Kong legends Yuen Wah, Leung Siu Lung and former Bond girl Yuen Qiu in well-cast pivotal parts, establishing Kung Fu Hustle not only as an endearing homage to a genre's history, but an astonishing piece of cinema in its own right.
  2. Reviewed by: Phil Hall
    Kung Fu Hustle is something you rarely encounter in theaters: a genuinely original comedy.
  3. Half-amazing, half-ridiculous, thoroughly exhilarating.