Screen Gems | Release Date: September 19, 2008
WATCH NOW
wearetheothersSep 18, 2012
Great film
Meth-dudeJun 24, 2014
The story is not original but the movie is really suspenseful and the actors are really good.Samuel L.Jackson is just brilliant in his racist role.The only bad thing ni this movie is the end,she's too previsible.
TheEPICOneSep 18, 2012
Great movie...
ZilcellDec 2, 2011
Lakeview Terrace may have quite a few plot holes, but it will definitely keep you guessing. The ending may be a bit quick and questionable, but it is very suspenseful.
ChadS.Sep 19, 2008
Saw the matinée with a buddy and it was a ride. I love Sam the man Jackson. I had a neighbor like this and people do crazy stuff to protect themselves.
LarryEAug 3, 2009
It's refreshing to see a "racially based" film that doesn't make the white guy look like the heavy. Samuel Jackson plays the bad guy a bit melodramatically, but it tends to make the picture a little more exciting. It held my It's refreshing to see a "racially based" film that doesn't make the white guy look like the heavy. Samuel Jackson plays the bad guy a bit melodramatically, but it tends to make the picture a little more exciting. It held my attention and I enjoyed it thoroughly, AND, it's only about an hour and a half long which should be the rule for all movies! Expand
DavidDOct 12, 2008
Alot of the Critics are too harsh. Read Ebert, as usual he is poignant. I give this movie a 7, because I have issues with the ending, but other than that this deserves a watch.
juliankleissFeb 19, 2011
A movie about police brutality, overprotection of children, and racism regarding biracial relationships. A terrific performance by Sam L. Jackson.
aliceandersonSep 18, 2012
How on this horrible, wretched earth is this film boring, maybe people just don't have good taste anymore...