Roadside Attractions | Release Date: September 1, 2006
7.1
Generally favorable reviews based on 24 Ratings
Watch Now
JimPSep 6, 2006
This a wonderful movie, with a great story, the actors (including the youngsters) are terrific, and the photography is beautiful. We see a lot of movies, and we recommend this to anyone who enjoys well-crafted films.
SamApr 17, 2007
Despite the paper-thin plot, it was enjoyable and endearing enough. I really liked it.
JimmyP.Nov 19, 2006
Not to my likeing, I watched it with my family, but, emotionally, it didn't blow me away like I thought it would.And the film was quite poor, I must say.
ShannonP.Feb 11, 2007
Wonderful and wonderfully acted family film.
HeidiG.Nov 12, 2006
The best Lassie movie ever and the most beautiful Lassie dog ever! Spectacular!
BillC.Nov 17, 2006
I wanted to like this film.The reviews were great and the film never played here. Finally I see it on DVD. Disapointing! Dialoge is accented and hard to understand sometimes.The story seemed too slow, then too fast, and the Lassie fight I wanted to like this film.The reviews were great and the film never played here. Finally I see it on DVD. Disapointing! Dialoge is accented and hard to understand sometimes.The story seemed too slow, then too fast, and the Lassie fight scenes were poorly done. No wonder it bombed in the USA at the theater. Expand