Overture Films | Release Date: December 25, 2008
6.4
Generally favorable reviews based on 45 Ratings
WATCH NOW
markiMar 27, 2009
Worse than expected. Romance without the comedy. First 60 minutes dreary, lightens up after main characters meet. Where's the joy?
MicheleBJan 25, 2009
Boring and unimaginative-Hoffman is very creepy and Emma Thompson should have known better. Awful dialogue, terrible directing, The second movie in 30 years I have walked out of after 1 hour of agony. Do not waste the time or money.
ramsaypAug 9, 2009
Yep, zero. I can sum up this movie in one sentence: Writers trying to find a story and actors trying to find characters, while piano music plays softly underneath. Seeing Hoffman and Thompson in such movie is tantamount to catching your Yep, zero. I can sum up this movie in one sentence: Writers trying to find a story and actors trying to find characters, while piano music plays softly underneath. Seeing Hoffman and Thompson in such movie is tantamount to catching your parents in "two girls one cup." Expand
[Another]Jan 3, 2009
Good acting in a bad movie- like Closer.
luisDec 27, 2008
Dustin Hoffman makes the worst performance of all his carreer and one of the worst performances of the year.
SixellaDec 5, 2010
This movie was awful with no substantial substance. The acting was the only thing that made me give it a 1, otherwise there would be a 0. I felt as though there was no real story here and definitely no humour. Easily a forgettable film.