Rocky Mountain Pictures | Release Date: September 14, 2012
5.5
USER SCORE
Mixed or average reviews based on 31 Ratings
USER RATING DISTRIBUTION
Positive:
17
Mixed:
0
Negative:
14
WATCH NOW
Stream On
Stream On
Review this movie
VOTE NOW
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Check box if your review contains spoilers 0 characteres (5000 max)
10
djcurly51Jul 6, 2014
Say this movie over the weekend and it was great. I have to say it is inspiring. I really enjoyed it. I will have the family see as well. This is a must see family movie
1 of 2 users found this helpful11
All this user's reviews
10
freedom2012Sep 16, 2012
The BEST movie of the year ...wake up America we must take a stand before it's too late. A real eye opener for sure. Very emotional....Critics are never right in my opinion!
4 of 12 users found this helpful48
All this user's reviews
10
lastchance777Sep 17, 2012
Great movie with a timely storyline about the freedoms in America which are being eroded away right before our very eyes. A must see movie for the entire family! My family and I sat in a packed theater which erupted into thunderous applauseGreat movie with a timely storyline about the freedoms in America which are being eroded away right before our very eyes. A must see movie for the entire family! My family and I sat in a packed theater which erupted into thunderous applause following the credits. Everyone we talked to following the movie LOVED it and were going to recommend to friends and family. Expand
3 of 11 users found this helpful38
All this user's reviews
10
QadoshSep 22, 2012
How fitting that the "official" reviews give this movie an "11" out of 100. I feel like they gave it this low of a rating, not because of poor acting, but I am convinced it is because they hate God. Funny how His Name and His Son's Name JesusHow fitting that the "official" reviews give this movie an "11" out of 100. I feel like they gave it this low of a rating, not because of poor acting, but I am convinced it is because they hate God. Funny how His Name and His Son's Name Jesus can be blasphemously spoken of often throughout a movie and they will give high ratings, but since this movie dared to speak of Jesus in a positive and TRUE light, it is despised by those who hate Him. If the false prophet Mohammad was ill spoken of in movies, I am sure Muslims would kill people in protest, as they have many times before. It is true, we must take a stand or the liberties many have fought and died for will soon be gone. This movie was excellent and forthright! Expand
2 of 8 users found this helpful26
All this user's reviews
10
anamerican01Dec 24, 2012
If you think this can't happen in America...it already is!!! My children's school no longer celebrates Christmas. We moved. Wake up people, and take a stand before it's to late. How have people in this country become so complacent???If you think this can't happen in America...it already is!!! My children's school no longer celebrates Christmas. We moved. Wake up people, and take a stand before it's to late. How have people in this country become so complacent??? This is a must see movie. This movie may not have all the hollywood theatrics but the message is there. It is unforgettable! Expand
1 of 4 users found this helpful13
All this user's reviews
10
tooksterNov 2, 2013
This is an awesome movie for those who love America and are feeling frustrated about our country and losing freedoms. Watch it, it's encouraging and motivating to do what each and everyone of us can do. The quotes from Ronald Reagan wereThis is an awesome movie for those who love America and are feeling frustrated about our country and losing freedoms. Watch it, it's encouraging and motivating to do what each and everyone of us can do. The quotes from Ronald Reagan were awesome, we have lost so much ground already, take a stand while there is still a remnant left. Last, about the critic reviews, why do they have nothing but liberals give the critic reviews! Expand
1 of 4 users found this helpful13
All this user's reviews
10
born-freeSep 20, 2012
Great movie! Could not have said it better, as a negative critic said
2 of 9 users found this helpful27
All this user's reviews
10
realdeal1960Sep 17, 2012
A must see movie. People do not realize the truth about our freedoms slowly being taken from us. Since the critics don't like it, shouldn't that tell everybody something??? IT IS A GREAT MOVIE. Great acting and story in the movie.A must see movie. People do not realize the truth about our freedoms slowly being taken from us. Since the critics don't like it, shouldn't that tell everybody something??? IT IS A GREAT MOVIE. Great acting and story in the movie. Greatest speech from a rooftop I have ever heard. How long has it been since you were at the movie when at the end, no one wanted to leave? Several spontaneous applause through out the movie has to say something for it. It is time!! Stand UP with your "LAST OUNCE OF COURAGE". Expand
3 of 14 users found this helpful311
All this user's reviews
10
psychopathobamaSep 27, 2012
Outstanding movie. Not propaganda, but what is really going on in this country today. A movie for the ENTIRE family. The problem that this movie brings out is that 95% of Americans are asleep all the time and the other 5% stand in totalOutstanding movie. Not propaganda, but what is really going on in this country today. A movie for the ENTIRE family. The problem that this movie brings out is that 95% of Americans are asleep all the time and the other 5% stand in total constant amazement of them. This movie has substance and the "f" bomb is not dropped at all. I am inspired that someone will make a movie like this. Thank you. I am looking forward to the second portion of Atlas Shrugged movie. The first was really good. As for the review below who states that they will pay $15.00 dollars to stop making these kind of movies. Well, keep your $15.00 dollars because you are going to need it to pay more in taxes under Obama and get nothing in return. Keep sleeping as the other 5% will keep this country free for you. Expand
1 of 6 users found this helpful15
All this user's reviews
10
NevilleSep 30, 2012
Like any message today that speaks of the United States as a nation built upon Christian Heritage and Values,
0 of 6 users found this helpful06
All this user's reviews