5.4

1. Oct 13, 2010
    My girlfriend made me see this with her, and it was awful. Extremely predictable, and just plain dumb. I'm tired of the movies with the two characters hate each other and within a few days are madly in love. STOP IT!!
  2. Lyn
    Feb 26, 2011
    Think of the dumbest Jennifer Aniston "romantic comedy" you've seen. This one is dumber. What a waste of the lovely Amy Adams -- with unfunny slapstick, a senseless plot and no chemistry at all between the leads. I wasn't expecting much, but thought that a little Irish scenery might at least make it somewhat enjoyable. I was wrong.
  3. Dec 26, 2010
    Although predictable and a little dry, it does display Ireland's beautiful countryside and Adams and Goode are charming in their roles but deserve better.
  4. Dec 8, 2012
    While I'm okay with this film and Amy Adams is my favorite actress, I must admit that this is not one of her best films. It's okay at best, typical rom-com.

1. Reviewed by: Brian Miller
    Leap Year belongs to the Prada backlash subgenre of women's pictures--epitomized by "The Proposal"--in which smart, stylish women must be muddied, abased, ridiculed, and degraded in order to get their man.
  2. Leap Year could have used more pizzazz.
  3. A by-the-numbers romantic comedy as predictable as it is cloying.