5.5

1. Mr.C.
    Apr 6, 2008
    Funny ! This Movie is very wonderful!
  2. Iris
    Apr 20, 2008
    I really liked the movie. I expected it to be a bit more screwball comedy in it. Nevertheless, it was a nice balance between a comedy, romance and sports movie. I'm getting so tired of the sexual, gross out comedies. It was quite nice to see a comedy with some elegance, intelligence and sweetness to it.
  3. FranceL.
    Apr 7, 2008
    Terrific period sets, great music, fine cinematography, rapid fire dialogue, a dash of slapstick, and a few very funny moments combine for entertainment well worth the ticket price.. And did I mention George Clooney?

Too much of Leatherheads feels like studied motions, and its charms never plaster over a story that takes forever to get going, and doesn't go too far once it does.
  2. Sidelined by a script that plays like an imitation of another era’s artifacts. It’s an oxymoron: a mild screwball romance.
  3. Reviewed by: John Anderson
    There's a flatness about the whole enterprise -- like drinking champagne, but from an old house slipper. Re: his performance, Clooney is terrific. His comparison to old movie stars is not just hype. He really does possess the combination of supreme confidence and humility that has been the hallmark of the biggest male Hollywood stars.