7.2

1. Apr 27, 2014
    I love this movie. It is a perfectly comedic chick flick that Reese Witherspoon has put her stamp all over. She is perfect in her role as Elle Woods and I couldn't imagine anyone else taking that part. It is very light hearted and the script is really funny. It is one of my all-time favourite movies. Plus it shows everyone that us blondes aren't always as stupid as everyone thinks!I love this movie. It is a perfectly comedic chick flick that Reese Witherspoon has put her stamp all over. She is perfect in her role as Elle Woods and I couldn't imagine anyone else taking that part. It is very light hearted and the script is really funny. It is one of my all-time favourite movies. Plus it shows everyone that us blondes aren't always as stupid as everyone thinks! "Whoever said orange was the new pink, was seriously disturbed!" Expand
  2. Jan 25, 2014
    Legally Blonde is a sweet movie with a soft center and a likable protagonist. Reese Witherspoon is perfect as Elle Woods, the naïve, determined gal who wants to prove she can do what she sets her mind to.
  3. Nov 13, 2013
    Legally Blonde is simply forgettable.
    With a concept of defying stereotypes, Legally Blonde succeeds to have moments of laughter but overall, out runs its very small window of opportunity.
  4. Jun 11, 2013
    Wonderfully entertaining. Even though it was unbelievably unrealistic, that is what just made it great. It is just fun to watch and puts you in a good mood. Decent performances all around.
  5. Mar 9, 2013
    This is one of those movies that I absolutely hate to admit that I find funny. It has several absolutely hilarious moments. Sure the main character makes you facepalm almost every time she speaks and the story is completely and utterly ridiculous, but that's part of the movie's charm. It is stupid, it isn't the perfect film but if you want a good laugh (and many of them) and aren't lookingThis is one of those movies that I absolutely hate to admit that I find funny. It has several absolutely hilarious moments. Sure the main character makes you facepalm almost every time she speaks and the story is completely and utterly ridiculous, but that's part of the movie's charm. It is stupid, it isn't the perfect film but if you want a good laugh (and many of them) and aren't looking to watch Oscar gold this is the movie for you! Expand
  6. Dec 24, 2012
    This movie is dull. I am a 16 year old girl, and I actually love chick flicks (it is a guilty pleasure of mine) I knew going in it was going to bad mediocre at best. If you're bored, this is the movie for you. It's not horrible, but it is forgotten after a viewer has watched it. The script: Eh. Acting: Nothing special. Effects; None. Story: Predictable. Diagnosis: Expect a cute movie thatThis movie is dull. I am a 16 year old girl, and I actually love chick flicks (it is a guilty pleasure of mine) I knew going in it was going to bad mediocre at best. If you're bored, this is the movie for you. It's not horrible, but it is forgotten after a viewer has watched it. The script: Eh. Acting: Nothing special. Effects; None. Story: Predictable. Diagnosis: Expect a cute movie that does inspire a greater respect, but ultimately, a film we could do without. Expand
  7. Nov 12, 2012
    The script was good, but it could've been even better. This had potential to be one of those subtle, intelligent social comedies that really sneaks up on you. It isn't that, but it's a good time nevertheless.
  8. Mar 31, 2012
    Legally Blonde might look stupid but it isn't a stupid movie. Reese gives a hilarious performance and there many laughs thoughout. It was much better than i expected.
  9. Mar 3, 2012
    Any early potential this film has as a comedy gets drowned out quickly by the self-indulgent, preachy whine of "See? Girls can do smart stuff too!"

1. Reviewed by: Ed Epstein
    Thanks to Ms. Witherspoon's artful portrayal of a winning, if beachless, Gidget, I found Legally Blonde very enjoyable.
  2. Reviewed by: Connie Ogle
    Unashamedly sticks with its light comedy roots.
  3. Like all blond jokes, Legally Blonde is basically meanspirited, and that's when it's funniest.