7.0

1. Sep 27, 2010
    Never have I seen such a life-like film lacking in so much...life. This movie is a complete mess. It can be utterly terrifying to children and mind-numbingly stupid to adults. Never did I once feel compassion or sympathy for any of the characters. Probably because they're all so cardboard and annoying. In addition, the film may have some amazing animation, but it never really makes full use of it. The aerial battles are repetitive and completely forgettable. Talk about disappointing. Expand
  2. May 9, 2011
    Beautiful presentation let down by poor acting and audio, plus the characters were too goofy and aimless for my taste, best that you watch Rio instead.
  3. Oct 20, 2010
    Too violent for my tastes, especially for younger kids. Also there wasn't really a good moral or story in my opinion, and I didn't care very much about the characters. Skip it, imo, and don't bother taking your kids.

1. The sketchy visual traits that differentiate the many characters in this avian universe will leave viewers crying, "Who, who" along with the owls.
  2. Reviewed by: Scott Bowles
    The film is surprisingly deft and entertains at both the adult and juvenile levels. If something in Guardians catches your eye, trust your gizzard.
    And the action? It's especially hard to determine who's fighting whom in "Legends," because, well, because they are a bunch of owls.