4.9

1. Feb 3, 2011
    This review contains spoilers. An irreverent, immaturely vulgar film that is too lame for adults, but too crass for small kids. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Collapse
  2. Sep 17, 2011
    the story is very well acted out and easy to follow but the CGI takes the illusion away and ruins some of the jokes. either way i laughed out loud through the whole movie.
  3. May 12, 2013
    This is a bad film I will admit, however it is still entertaining and the Wayanas Bros. are just a likable duo that can make any film work to their advantage. They have done better, and this is probably their worst, but it still has some pretty funny moments. CGI was always going to be obviously dodgy and while its a clever concept it is indeed quite silly, but still its a funny movie that got laughs out of me. Overall it won't please everyone but will get laughs from the right audiences. Expand
  4. Apr 27, 2013
    This movie is both funny and dumb.. I recommend it for watching if you have a lot of free time. Otherwise don't waste your day. My final score is 5/10
  5. Jul 15, 2013
    Pequeño pero peligroso es una pelicula que intenta forzadamente salir del hoyo de la ridicules y el humor obvio, al intentarlo logras algo pero no siempre el resultado es positivo.
  6. Jul 19, 2014
    Its NOT that bad. Yeah I mean sure the Story is doesn't make sense. A little man who is trying to steal diamond but then things go wrong when the cops are called and he ditches the diamond into a womans purse causing them to chase after the woman and her husband. Then pretty much the Little man dresses up like a Baby to get the diamond back. Now this flim is pretty funny to me and I enjoyed it. I know many critics and some people don't like it but meh I don't care what they say. This is a great movie. Expand
  7. Mar 15, 2014
    i wish marlon and his brother could direct this movie . i still love the comedy . the Wayans Brothers are hilarous in white chicks and scary movie but this is even better . but i wish they had little man 2

It's seldom a good sign when a Rob Schneider cameo elevates a comedy, but Little Man aims so low and fires so often that it can't miss all the time.
    There's no question, though, that the Wayanses have dialed down the outrageousness to nearly sub-PG-13 levels.
  3. I'd be lying if I said I didn't laugh at some of this--though it's not as funny as Laurel and Hardy as toddlers in "Brats." But I wanted to slap myself whenever I did.