4.8

1. KrisA.
    Sep 6, 2006
    brilliant - the funniest movie i've seen in decades; these guys know how to make fun of midgets.
  2. JosefN
    Nov 12, 2006
    Coming from someone who loves to laugh at midgets, this was a blast! I laughed out loud many times and felt better for the rest of the month.
  3. MarkR.
    Aug 8, 2006
    Great movie, very funny! Yes, it's a one-joke movie, but when that joke is an evil, horny dwarf that people think is a baby, it really makes you laugh!
  4. DrewB.
    Jul 13, 2006
    This is seriously the worst movie I have ever seen. It nearly made me ill.
  5. Patrick
    Sep 5, 2006
    I thought that nothing could beat 'The Shaggy Dog' as the worst film of 2006... but i was wrong. The 'jokes' arent funny and the CGI was so bad. One of the worst movies I've ever seen.
  6. FrederickS.
    Jul 15, 2006
    Is most certainly the stupidest idea for a movie ever.
  7. JoeJ
    Jul 15, 2006
    Here's some free advice to the idiots running the studio - NEVER make a movie that's basically a remake of a bad Bugs Bunny cartoon. I'm not a fan of Pirates 2, but seriously, you're much better off watching that, even if you've seen it already.
  8. Eli
    Jul 17, 2006
    Little Man deserves to buried in a hole in the ground and forgotten. It was painfully unfunny and has such horrid slapstick comedy. The Wayan's brothers are really slumming these days and who knows if they'll ever manage to get back to making movies that are funny.
  9. EddD.
    Jul 18, 2006
    If you wanna see a reason for a massive suicide, you have to see this movie.
    Jul 22, 2006
    For Tuff D to give this a perfect 10 there can only be one logical conclusion. He saw this movie too soon after having his lobotomy. The worse movie of the year hands down.
  11. ShaneK.
    Aug 10, 2006
    Can a movie be worse than "White Chicks"? Believe it or not, yes...
  12. FedUp
    Jul 14, 2006
    Oh My God this was that awful.
  13. HorribleDisaster
    Jul 14, 2006
    You have got to be kidding. This movie was a disaster through and through.
  14. BruceH.
    Best movie all year.
  15. MattB.
    Jul 15, 2006
    Worst movie I've never seen!
  16. TreyT.
    Jul 16, 2006
    This movie is terrible. And its insulting that it would even been made with the expatation that one would pay $8.00 to see it. Finally it insults African-American's by pandering and stupid sterotypes.
  17. TuffD.
    Jul 17, 2006
    Genius. White Chicks was brilliant but this is even better. Hope there is a sequel.
  18. GSpot
    Aug 11, 2006
    Best Movie since Big Mommas House 2. Oscar material right here.
  19. Timbuck2
    Aug 21, 2006
    Almost in spite of itself, Little Man manages to deliver big laughs. It's not enough to make it a consistently funny movie, but this one-trick pony from the Wayans brothers has flashes of humor and sincerity that almost save it from its disastrous ending. Great film, almost perfect.
  20. C.
    Aug 24, 2006
    Irrefutable proof that, like Mel Brooks, the Wayans brothers lost the ability to be funny long ago. The difference being that Mel Brooks actually made quite a few audience-killers before losing it. All the Wayanses have under their belt is Scary Movie.
  21. Jason
    Sep 15, 2006
    Even worse than 'White Chicks' and that really is saying something. Offensive (and worse) unfunny rubbish!
  22. StevenS
    Apr 22, 2007
    Not only was it crap... it was incredibly boring. Helped me get to sleep though.
  23. GerrickC.
    Jul 14, 2006
    When I first saw the commercials for this movie I thought it would be one of those rare "gems" that Hollywood periodically spews out. However, this movie turned out to be a "tall order" and fell a heck of a ways "short" of a decent midget-ripping laugh.
  24. AnsonG
    Sep 23, 2006
    Wow, another Wayans predictable garbage film, two thumbs down.
  25. ChadS.
    Sep 26, 2006
    Nobody notices that the baby is a full-grown man. The "Little Man" is readily accepted as an infant. Meanwhile, quite pointedly, the filmmaker intergrated an African-American couple in an affluent, nearly all-white community, as a means, perhaps, to show that these people don't notice that their neighbors are indeed black. "Little Man" might "Something New" in code, or maybe Nobody notices that the baby is a full-grown man. The "Little Man" is readily accepted as an infant. Meanwhile, quite pointedly, the filmmaker intergrated an African-American couple in an affluent, nearly all-white community, as a means, perhaps, to show that these people don't notice that their neighbors are indeed black. "Little Man" might "Something New" in code, or maybe it's the stupid low-brow film everybody says it is. Expand
  26. Feb 3, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. An irreverent, immaturely vulgar film that is too lame for adults, but too crass for small kids. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Expand
  27. Sep 17, 2011
    the story is very well acted out and easy to follow but the CGI takes the illusion away and ruins some of the jokes. either way i laughed out loud through the whole movie.
  28. Nov 8, 2014
    I can't list everything wrong with this movie in 5000 characters, so I'm not going to try. But really the main flaw is that, at no point in this movie did I laugh, to be honest I didn't even smirk at any point. I cringed, I felt physically sick, but at no point did this film approach anything vaguely resembling humour. And for a comedy not being comic is a real problem.
  29. May 12, 2013
    This is a bad film I will admit, however it is still entertaining and the Wayanas Bros. are just a likable duo that can make any film work to their advantage. They have done better, and this is probably their worst, but it still has some pretty funny moments. CGI was always going to be obviously dodgy and while its a clever concept it is indeed quite silly, but still its a funny movie thatThis is a bad film I will admit, however it is still entertaining and the Wayanas Bros. are just a likable duo that can make any film work to their advantage. They have done better, and this is probably their worst, but it still has some pretty funny moments. CGI was always going to be obviously dodgy and while its a clever concept it is indeed quite silly, but still its a funny movie that got laughs out of me. Overall it won't please everyone but will get laughs from the right audiences. Collapse
  30. Apr 27, 2013
    This movie is both funny and dumb.. I recommend it for watching if you have a lot of free time. Otherwise don't waste your day. My final score is 5/10
  31. Jul 15, 2013
    Pequeño pero peligroso es una pelicula que intenta forzadamente salir del hoyo de la ridicules y el humor obvio, al intentarlo logras algo pero no siempre el resultado es positivo.
  32. Jul 19, 2014
    Its NOT that bad. Yeah I mean sure the Story is doesn't make sense. A little man who is trying to steal diamond but then things go wrong when the cops are called and he ditches the diamond into a womans purse causing them to chase after the woman and her husband. Then pretty much the Little man dresses up like a Baby to get the diamond back. Now this flim is pretty funny to me and IIts NOT that bad. Yeah I mean sure the Story is doesn't make sense. A little man who is trying to steal diamond but then things go wrong when the cops are called and he ditches the diamond into a womans purse causing them to chase after the woman and her husband. Then pretty much the Little man dresses up like a Baby to get the diamond back. Now this flim is pretty funny to me and I enjoyed it. I know many critics and some people don't like it but meh I don't care what they say. This is a great movie. Expand
  33. Mar 15, 2014
    i wish marlon and his brother could direct this movie . i still love the comedy . the Wayans Brothers are hilarous in white chicks and scary movie but this is even better . but i wish they had little man 2

It's seldom a good sign when a Rob Schneider cameo elevates a comedy, but Little Man aims so low and fires so often that it can't miss all the time.
    There's no question, though, that the Wayanses have dialed down the outrageousness to nearly sub-PG-13 levels.
  3. I'd be lying if I said I didn't laugh at some of this--though it's not as funny as Laurel and Hardy as toddlers in "Brats." But I wanted to slap myself whenever I did.