4.8

1. KrisA.
    Sep 6, 2006
    brilliant - the funniest movie i've seen in decades; these guys know how to make fun of midgets.
  2. JosefN
    Nov 12, 2006
    Coming from someone who loves to laugh at midgets, this was a blast! I laughed out loud many times and felt better for the rest of the month.
  3. MarkR.
    Aug 8, 2006
    Great movie, very funny! Yes, it's a one-joke movie, but when that joke is an evil, horny dwarf that people think is a baby, it really makes you laugh!
  4. BruceH.
    Jul 14, 2006
    Best movie all year.
  5. TuffD.
    Jul 17, 2006
    Genius. White Chicks was brilliant but this is even better. Hope there is a sequel.
  6. Timbuck2
    Aug 21, 2006
    Almost in spite of itself, Little Man manages to deliver big laughs. It's not enough to make it a consistently funny movie, but this one-trick pony from the Wayans brothers has flashes of humor and sincerity that almost save it from its disastrous ending. Great film, almost perfect.
  7. Feb 3, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. An irreverent, immaturely vulgar film that is too lame for adults, but too crass for small kids. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Expand
  8. Sep 17, 2011
    the story is very well acted out and easy to follow but the CGI takes the illusion away and ruins some of the jokes. either way i laughed out loud through the whole movie.
  9. Jul 19, 2014
    Its NOT that bad. Yeah I mean sure the Story is doesn't make sense. A little man who is trying to steal diamond but then things go wrong when the cops are called and he ditches the diamond into a womans purse causing them to chase after the woman and her husband. Then pretty much the Little man dresses up like a Baby to get the diamond back. Now this flim is pretty funny to me and IIts NOT that bad. Yeah I mean sure the Story is doesn't make sense. A little man who is trying to steal diamond but then things go wrong when the cops are called and he ditches the diamond into a womans purse causing them to chase after the woman and her husband. Then pretty much the Little man dresses up like a Baby to get the diamond back. Now this flim is pretty funny to me and I enjoyed it. I know many critics and some people don't like it but meh I don't care what they say. This is a great movie. Expand
  10. Mar 15, 2014
    i wish marlon and his brother could direct this movie . i still love the comedy . the Wayans Brothers are hilarous in white chicks and scary movie but this is even better . but i wish they had little man 2

It's seldom a good sign when a Rob Schneider cameo elevates a comedy, but Little Man aims so low and fires so often that it can't miss all the time.
    There's no question, though, that the Wayanses have dialed down the outrageousness to nearly sub-PG-13 levels.
  3. I'd be lying if I said I didn't laugh at some of this--though it's not as funny as Laurel and Hardy as toddlers in "Brats." But I wanted to slap myself whenever I did.