4.8

1. KrisA.
    Sep 6, 2006
    brilliant - the funniest movie i've seen in decades; these guys know how to make fun of midgets.
  2. JosefN
    Nov 12, 2006
    Coming from someone who loves to laugh at midgets, this was a blast! I laughed out loud many times and felt better for the rest of the month.
  3. MarkR.
    Aug 8, 2006
    Great movie, very funny! Yes, it's a one-joke movie, but when that joke is an evil, horny dwarf that people think is a baby, it really makes you laugh!
  4. BruceH.
    Jul 14, 2006
    Best movie all year.
  5. TuffD.
    Jul 17, 2006
    Genius. White Chicks was brilliant but this is even better. Hope there is a sequel.
  6. Timbuck2
    Aug 21, 2006
    Almost in spite of itself, Little Man manages to deliver big laughs. It's not enough to make it a consistently funny movie, but this one-trick pony from the Wayans brothers has flashes of humor and sincerity that almost save it from its disastrous ending. Great film, almost perfect.

It's seldom a good sign when a Rob Schneider cameo elevates a comedy, but Little Man aims so low and fires so often that it can't miss all the time.
    There's no question, though, that the Wayanses have dialed down the outrageousness to nearly sub-PG-13 levels.
  3. I'd be lying if I said I didn't laugh at some of this--though it's not as funny as Laurel and Hardy as toddlers in "Brats." But I wanted to slap myself whenever I did.