New Line Cinema | Release Date: November 10, 2000
5.6
Mixed or average reviews based on 135 Ratings
WATCH NOW
AndrewN.Aug 25, 2007
A mess of a film that revels in its own stupidity. Its unfunny and rather nauseating. The few gags it does have cant save it from banality. Rubbish.
0 of 1 users found this helpful
cameronmorewoodNov 7, 2012
It's movie hell, in more ways than one.
RyanM.May 25, 2001
One of the stupidist pieces of cr*p I've seen in a long time. It looks to be one of the year's worst films.
AndrewM.May 10, 2004
It gets a few points for the few laughs I got. Unfortunately though I only saw the first half because I simply could not stand hearing Sandler speak like that for another second! I have never been driven from a movie by such a minor It gets a few points for the few laughs I got. Unfortunately though I only saw the first half because I simply could not stand hearing Sandler speak like that for another second! I have never been driven from a movie by such a minor detail...but this one managed to do so. If it wasn't for the voice, I probably would've stayed to the end and maybe rated this higher. Whoever came up with the idea needs a big head butt!!! Expand
YoonMinC.Sep 26, 2003
Suffers from Ishtaritis. A small scale Sandler movie can be fun and endearing--Happy Gilmore, Billy Madison--but this gargantuan production is a Hindenburg blimp in crash-and-burn mode.
SatiricalewokNov 7, 2014
I think it's a sign when the funniest part of your movie is a dog snoring that you've gone wrong somewhere. However this film does have one saving grace, in that it is only the second worst film with little as it's first word (beingI think it's a sign when the funniest part of your movie is a dog snoring that you've gone wrong somewhere. However this film does have one saving grace, in that it is only the second worst film with little as it's first word (being marginally better than little man). Expand
bladeagentMar 1, 2014
Like The Waterboy just two years earlier, Sandler creates one of the most annoying characters in comedy history! This time it's a demon from hell. Sandler... you can do better.
Bmeyer8Jun 24, 2016
Souless, dumb and disturbing, Little Nicky is a movie that I can't even stand. Adam Sandler is funny, but not even in this movie. Seriously, who accepted the idea of this movie?