Little Nicky

1. Nov 16, 2011
    FUCX THESE CRITICS, This is FUXCING HILARITY !!!!...........................................................................................................
  2. Mar 21, 2011
    This movie is funny as hell. Adam Sandler does what he does best which is comedy. I thought this was funnier than any other critic suspected. The critics are always hating on Adam Sandler comedy such as Happy Gilmore and Billy Madison. Those are great comedies. So screw off critics.
  3. JonD.
    Mar 9, 2006
    this is my favorite sandler movie. It is entertaining but if you are one of those people who study a movie instead of watch a movie then you probably wont like it because the things that this movie is about might be pretty dumb but they are still hillarious.
  4. JoeL.
    Oct 13, 2001
    Not Sandler's finest but still a decent movie... supporting cast has its moments.
  5. SaraP.
    Apr 8, 2002
    Hey, I'm just a big fan of Sandler's, and I thought that Little Nicky was just plain funny!...[Potential spoiler omitted] showing up at the end was so unexpected. ...And you have to admit, a demon with boobs on his head is pretty funny!!!
  6. DavidC.
    Jul 2, 2006
    The can i put Defintely the best Sandler movie i have seen. The quick humour and one liners are what makes the movie so spectacular. So if you haven't seen it then what the hell you waiting for? your missing out on a part of life!
  7. LauraP.
    May 11, 2001
    I think it was pretty cool and funny as hell (lol) sorry no pun intended.
  8. LauryR.
    May 11, 2001
    It was so funny, I loved it!!
  9. KateD.
    Jul 8, 2001
    This movie kicked ass, and if you didn't like it you have no real sense of humor!!
  10. JohannaH.
    Aug 16, 2002
    Little Nicky is a wonderful video with a lot of great actors. I have seen the film about 10 times on one week!
  11. SeanM.
    Feb 25, 2008
    How can you not like this movie. it rocks great soundtrack average acting and great comedy.
  12. May 3, 2012
    Fantastic, this one of my new favorite Sandler movies, it's hilarious constantly throwing hilarious moments at you and the supporting cast is hilarious, Adam Sandler, as in all his other movies, gives an outstanding performance, and is has a sweet love story thrown in, I'm not cool with it's interpretation of hell, but it fits the movies style, this is a must watch for Sandler fans.
  13. Jun 9, 2013
    Absolutely crazy and absurd, but that is what makes it so funny. Has all of Sandler's regular casting actors, and some great additions popping up everywhere on the screen.

1. It's a clever idea bogged down in sophomoric sloppiness. Sitting through it doesn't feel like eternal damnation, but it's not exactly heaven, either. It's a $9.50 tour of adolescent purgatory.
  2. Full of kerplunkingly unfunny jokes and ex-"Saturday Night Live" cast members turning up to do shtick.
    Though it's debatable whether Sandler is squandered or just supremely annoying here, the film's flaws aren't entirely his fault.