Columbia Pictures | Release Date: December 21, 1994
8.0
Generally favorable reviews based on 35 Ratings
WATCH NOW
Check box if your review contains spoilers 0 characteres (5000 max)
simonerodriguezMar 13, 2016
this movie is a real tear jerker! i cry EVERYTIME i watch it! the acting is just so put together, the plot the scenes, everything in this film works perfectly together and the ending is superb!a must see!
oxanaMay 20, 2014
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I have not read the book, but maybe I'll have to, even if this story is something that I usually don't like.

The cast - magnificent. Acting: brilliant. The set, the music... flawless. Not to mention the story that drew out a tear from me in several places (and that is a rare occurrence).

Even if Jo's antics got me wondering once in a while, the story was never overly... well, anything. It was balanced, beautiful and heartbreaking, and basically just to TRUE. Especially when looking at Beth and her untimely death, that is just the course of the world.
JimmyFeb 22, 2008
When judgment day comes, and mankind is evaluated on the merits of its spiritual and cultural achievements, this film alone will redeem the infinite inequities of humanity. It will usher us to paradise.
0 of 2 users found this helpful