6.1

1. Nov 10, 2011
    Sadly, "Looney Tunes: Back in Action" is one terribly written movie with incoherent characters and disgusting CGI. The critics were way off the scale for this one...
  2. Mar 22, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Yes, the movie may have had the Looney Tunes charm I remember watching as a kid, but I can't help but feel that the movie was trying to destroy the much better movie Space Jam's legacy. And while I don't really have anything against fart jokes in movies, did you really have to make Taz fart? Thanks for ruining my childhood idiots. Expand
  3. Oct 16, 2010
    This is one of the reasons of the Looney Tunes' decline. I like the animation, but I feel that the dialogue is very poor. Also, what's up with the Wal-Mart scene? That's just crazy.

1. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    A not-inventive-enough romp that belches out gags at a rapid-fire clip but connects so sporadically as to leave the audience enervated but only sparingly entertained.
  2. Reviewed by: Ben Kenigsberg
    Dante's masterstroke is to make the movie as visually and narratively unhinged as its source material.
  3. Reviewed by: Scott Brown
    There are flashes of wit -- Speedy Gonzales muttering about political correctness and an arty chase through the Louvre. But there is also random flatulence, a.k.a. the stink of desperation.