6.1

1. VikramM.
    Mar 2, 2004
    O.K, I think Looney Tunes is still cool! I love all the wisecracks, all the "fall on your face", "get burned by dynamite" routine. I love Space Jam, the movie with Michael Jordan and the Looney Tunes gang, Hilarious! When I first heard of Looney Tunes Back in Action, I thought it would stink because nobody liked Looney Tunes anymore, it was an old thing! I was so proven wrong! When I saw O.K, I think Looney Tunes is still cool! I love all the wisecracks, all the "fall on your face", "get burned by dynamite" routine. I love Space Jam, the movie with Michael Jordan and the Looney Tunes gang, Hilarious! When I first heard of Looney Tunes Back in Action, I thought it would stink because nobody liked Looney Tunes anymore, it was an old thing! I was so proven wrong! When I saw the rating on Metacritic, I said, why not lets go see it! I was laughing my head off! The movie was so funny! O.K, I have to admit that Brendon Fraiser's act was a little shaky, but Oh my God! It was a great movie, not Oscar material, but good for laughs! A salute to Joe Dante for making this movie and bringing the funny Looney Tunes gang Back in Action! Expand
  2. Feb 25, 2011
    This movie is pretty hilarious, if you enjoy cheesy comedies, or just love the Looney Tunes characters, this is a movie you should look into, you wont regret it.

1. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    A not-inventive-enough romp that belches out gags at a rapid-fire clip but connects so sporadically as to leave the audience enervated but only sparingly entertained.
  2. Reviewed by: Ben Kenigsberg
    Dante's masterstroke is to make the movie as visually and narratively unhinged as its source material.
  3. Reviewed by: Scott Brown
    There are flashes of wit -- Speedy Gonzales muttering about political correctness and an arty chase through the Louvre. But there is also random flatulence, a.k.a. the stink of desperation.