9.0

1. Sep 10, 2010
    A powerful film about the sometimes crippling power of love of another. As powerful as it is tragic, this is a movie I would not recommend to the faint of art, but to anyone who appreciates the power of love.
  2. May 17, 2014
    If you are a stone-hearted person like me, then this is exactly the movie you should watch. Even as a straight male, I found the movie quite heart-arming.
  3. Dec 19, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. its a great story that brings zest into life, however i was a little disappointed with the ending, its realistic but i wanted a surreal Cinderella ending, but that's just me. Expand

Never takes off, and much of the time Pool seems lost herself, resorting to clichés, redundancy, and dead-end allegory.
    Boldly goes where Hollywood rarely treads: into the passionate, intense and complex world of girls at the point in their lives when self-discovery is tempered by enormous vulnerability.
  3. Reviewed by: Jay Carr
    Boldly goes where Hollywood rarely treads: into the passionate, intense, and complex world of girls at the point in their lives when self-discovery is combined with enormous vulnerability.