Lost Boys of Sudan

7.9

1. Jul 25, 2014
    There are movies that are good, others are incredible, but this movie is simply wonderful and probably the best movie ever made.
    This is the true Lost Boys and not that vampire **** with the main actor of 24.
  2. DakimaJ.
    Oct 1, 2004
    This movie opened my eyes to a lot of africas suffering. I am a student in middle school and I usually don't think about other things besides school and friends, but this made me relize everything else in the world.
  3. Filmlover
    Feb 18, 2004
    Saw this movie at a film festival last summer. Fantastic. It's funnier than you would expect given the subject matter and while the constructed narrative doesn't quite hold together, it captures so many wonderful, funny, uncomfortable, fascinating moments, you will have to enjoy it.

1. From the standpoint of humanizing Sudan's continuing refugee problem, Lost Boys is a gem. It doesn't preach. It doesn't prettify.
  2. Reviewed by: Dennis Harvey
    A potent, engrossing look at several young refugees from Sudan's disastrous, endless civil war who've been relocated to the U.S.
    Getting an audience so caught up is no small feat; it is a tribute to the directors' storytelling.