8.2

1. TyrinL.
    Jul 2, 2004
    This movie was the best movie I'd ever seen, I think that Christina is soooooo HOT!!!! You would not believe how many times I've seen this movies, just because I wanted to see you in it!!! I just wanted to say, I think you are sooooo pretty Christina!!!!!
  2. Spriggangirl
    Dec 30, 2003
    Love don't cost a buck or two.
  3. D.W.
    Jun 22, 2004
    I love this movie.
  4. JamesS.
    Jan 26, 2004
    This movie was off the hook.
  5. SaerA.
    May 13, 2004
    Nick Cannon has been doing so good in his performances, such as Drumline & his Nickelodeon shows. but in Love Dont Co$t A Thing he didn't do so well. Although, I really did enjoy Christina Millian and Mellissa Shuman. This movie wasn't so smart because there is no way in hell that someone would give a girl $1300 jus to be his girlfriend. I thought this movie was half good and Nick Cannon has been doing so good in his performances, such as Drumline & his Nickelodeon shows. but in Love Dont Co$t A Thing he didn't do so well. Although, I really did enjoy Christina Millian and Mellissa Shuman. This movie wasn't so smart because there is no way in hell that someone would give a girl $1300 jus to be his girlfriend. I thought this movie was half good and half bad, but I would say it is mostly bad. Collapse
  6. DanielleF.
    May 27, 2004
    I love this movie! And Nick Cannon looks sexy even with his uni-brow and afro baby!
  7. D.W.
    May 29, 2004
    I love this movie.
  8. Tweet1904
    Jun 20, 2004
    Ok, first off the movie was excellent in the sense that it was basically about finding yourself. Nick was probably the smartest boy in the school, but he was a geek. Christina was the prettiest girl, but she had other dreams than just being popular and pretty. So, i believe that the movie was very good because it showed what teens go through everday. Some could say that it was your Ok, first off the movie was excellent in the sense that it was basically about finding yourself. Nick was probably the smartest boy in the school, but he was a geek. Christina was the prettiest girl, but she had other dreams than just being popular and pretty. So, i believe that the movie was very good because it showed what teens go through everday. Some could say that it was your typical "Teen Flick", which it was. But there was more to it than just that. It showed that no matter how much of a geek you may be, or how popular you are, you still have to face the same problems just like any other teen. I loved it because Paris began to see that Alvin was actually a great guy, despite the fact that he played in front of everyone!! He just wanted to feel like he belonged. Just the same as Paris wanting to just be herself and write music. They got together in the end which made me happy. Them being together showed that all Alvin had to do to get her was be himself making cars and money and not worry about what everyone else thought. And all Paris had to do was change the direction her life was heading in which was becoming a NBA players wife, to possibly becoming a famous singer or writer. So on that note I give the movie an 8, only because I think that the acting could have been a little better. I mean the teens acted so fake, while they could have acted more realistic. Expand
  9. DonnieW.
    Jun 22, 2004
    Cristina Milian was the prettiest girl in school but had other dreams nick was the smartest but also had other dreams so overall it was a great movie especially with Cristina Milian in it.
  10. LilS.
    Mar 14, 2005
    YO! diz ur boi Skipa, YO! man diz movie tight! + Christina baby u lukin fine. Aight oy! holl@!
  11. Bobolumo
    Dec 16, 2003
    Absolutely heinous, this movie is horrible, not even worth the eye candy if you're into that kind of ish...
  12. NinjaMafia
    Dec 18, 2003
    Yeah I'm glad I got to use myt free movie ticket on this, otherwise I would feel riped off. Okay, that story basically goes like this. Boy is unpopular, fixes popular girls car, makes deal to go out with her for two weeks, afterwards, she can't stand him and just ignores him, current boyfriend dumps her, she gets together with unpopular guy, the end. I know, that is the most Yeah I'm glad I got to use myt free movie ticket on this, otherwise I would feel riped off. Okay, that story basically goes like this. Boy is unpopular, fixes popular girls car, makes deal to go out with her for two weeks, afterwards, she can't stand him and just ignores him, current boyfriend dumps her, she gets together with unpopular guy, the end. I know, that is the most cliche predictable plot ever. I could even live with it if it had some decent morals to be found, but alas, the morals are lost in all the advertisement. There were so many advertisements in this movie that it wasn't funny, really it almost walked out of the movie theatre. Oh, and get this, the unpopular guy, at the end, talks about being unpopular and popular and stuff like that, while he is still wearing his fancy clothes. Oh and mr. film critic that talks about how this movie talks about the truth of high school insecurities, you really need to go back to high school. None of this stuff would ever happen in high school. A first great date movie? Are you freaking serious!? This movie was the movie that would end relationships because your girlfriend figures out that she could be going out with some basketball star instead of you. Hell, Kill Bill is a better date movie than this. i only find complete and utter morons liking this peice of crap film. Expand
  13. JohnalynT.
    Jan 15, 2004
    This movie was great and I thought christina milian was fione!!! And the ppl who thot it was bad they're probably nerds and losers.
  14. AliciaR.
    May 31, 2004
    Omg. i love this movie. i watched it over and over. it shows a lot like my school on how everyone tries to be someone their not. but nick cannon was FINE!!! never could have looked better.
  15. GeeF.
    Jun 14, 2004
    It's the bomb. but the father is an idiot!!!
  16. CharmaineT.
    Jun 26, 2004
    My fave character was steve harvey - he was the only one who brought some humor to the film! especially when cannons character came in with new clothes and a new attitude and he was nodding his head with a MASSIVE grin across his face hahaha!! he was really funny. christina milians character was amazing - she had such amazing confidence. her character really imspired me! christina milian My fave character was steve harvey - he was the only one who brought some humor to the film! especially when cannons character came in with new clothes and a new attitude and he was nodding his head with a MASSIVE grin across his face hahaha!! he was really funny. christina milians character was amazing - she had such amazing confidence. her character really imspired me! christina milian was looking really pretty in the film! this helped!! the film was not original at all because its similar to a LOT of other teen flicks but the chemistry of the characters helped make it more enjoyable - and definetely, christinas beauty. fo sure. Expand
  17. WhitleyL.
    Jun 29, 2004
    It was the best movie i ever seen thanks christina milian and nick cannon for doing your best in this movie...you have my eye on this movie
  18. brandonr
    Sep 27, 2004
    I love it, nick even though you my dog cristina was my favorite i watch it every day because of her cristina will you please marry me.
  19. MichelleM.
    Dec 15, 2003
    I don't care what anyone says, i think that the movie is hot and it's only poppin when it comes down to nick cannon and it's all gravy with the multi-talented steve harvey with his style and grace.
  20. LillianH.
    Dec 24, 2003
    It was such a good movie, it shows how a real high school peer pressure is like and shows just about what most people would do to be popular, they would blow off their old friends and pay a popular person to act as their friend..it is very realistic...i liked it so much that i watched it twice in theatres.
  21. StAcEyC.
    Dec 15, 2005
    Of course a ten im mean nick cannon wats FINE!!!! hell yeah i watched it like a million times! i like the parts wen nick got his new hair and cloths plus wen they were at the beach and finally the last part actully ill rate it a 1000000000 lol!

The result is an atrociously unfunny, unromantic, and unpleasant product.
    This is teen product at its most generic.
  3. Sadly, though, the movie as a whole feels blatantly dedicated to fleecin' da kidz.