Love N' Dancing

6.1

1. ludovickb
    May 16, 2009
    This movie is well done. If you like" so you think you can dance" this movie will move you. If you can't comprehend what competitors go thru to win then stay home and pickup brodery or something. This movie will show you what it takes to make it in a competitive arena.
  2. AmyA
    May 10, 2009
    The movie is better than the reviews, particularly if you love dancing. Unlike other dance movies, this is not all about plot, it is also about watching some of the best West Coast Swing dancers in the country. I've seen tango movies, and ballroom moves, and like this one best.
  3. PeteK
    May 12, 2009
    This movie was a lot better than I thought it would be. Sure, the plot was familiar but the acting from all major cast members I felt was excellent. There was plenty of great dancing, music and humor to keep me totally involved thru the flick.
  4. JM
    Jun 1, 2009
    I enjoyed the show and was entertained. I believe the reviews are harsh and go rather overboard and are overdramatic.

Actress Amy Smart (Crank) has a knack for bringing a spark to mediocre movies, which she does again in this amiably dull dance drama.
  2. Reviewed by: Peter Debruge
    Bland as its title, Love N' Dancing extends the cliches of the dance-and-romance genre -- so overplayed that it's targeted for a Wayans brothers spoof later this month -- to the world of West Coast Swing.
  3. Reviewed by: Robert Abele
    This is pretty unremarkable stuff that has little to excite outside of its nicely done twirl-and-dip sections, choreographed here by West Coast swing dancing guru Robert Royston.