Gramercy Pictures (I) | Release Date: August 4, 2000
8.6
Universal acclaim based on 58 Ratings
WATCH NOW
PavolC.Apr 11, 2003
This is great movie. Football and dancing this is my job. In my language (SVK): Bol to skvely film, najlepsi aky som kedy videl.
JellaJul 1, 2002
I think it is a wonderful movie! Regardless of the title...They are doing a Samba in the movie as they say they are throughout the entire thing. It's just a wonderful movie though - but that's just my opinion.
~Amanda~Nov 3, 2002
The movie was awesome but I can't find the soundtrack anywhere????
WardE.Nov 6, 2002
The name of the song is ONE NIGHT by THE CORRS.
PeteFeb 4, 2002
It was funnier and more upbeat the more I watched it, and heard punch lines I missed the first, second, third, and forth time I saw it. But why did the title have Mambo when they were doing the Samba? Sign me, curious in sacratomato, ca.
KimberleyB.Dec 20, 2003
This is one of the best romantic films i've ever seen. Its not just your ordinary chick flick. 10/10 all the way!!
BethC.Nov 5, 2004
A sweet, predictable film, yet with momentary suspension of disbelief, a real enjoyment to watch.
MollieH.Apr 5, 2004
I loved this movie! My family watched it over and over again. It's great!
CandaceS.Apr 5, 2004
I loved this movie! I can't wait to watch it again!
danys.Feb 5, 2005
It is the best of all ther romantic movies it's a great movie!!!
DeniseBMar 7, 2005
I Love this movie. I have watched It over and over. My all time favorite.
LeannaH.Dec 1, 2001
They could have made the leading "boyfriend" a little more realistic, like anyone would look or act like that! But all in all I thought it was a very well thought out film.
StephanieJ.Dec 30, 2001
I love William Ash! (He was the heart throb who swept Keri Russel off her feet) He's so hot! AHHHHH!
ReenaP.Apr 26, 2001
This is such a beautifully written film...very youthfull...a lot of love and passion...an all around lovely film.
StevenS.Nov 20, 2002
Great film. it has everything, romance, comedy and the great sport football. great soundtrack though i can't find it anywhere. watch it.
DanielleB.Jan 28, 2002
I thought that this film was great.
MamboManiacMar 5, 2002
If you ask me, Mad About Mambo is a really good movie. Certainly nothing profound just really sweet and romantic, with some really sizzling dance scenes. Enough to make anyone rush to the nearest latin dance studio.
SeanH.Apr 16, 2002
A fun movie which was funny energetic and entertaining.
DarrylF.May 11, 2002
I enjoyed Mad about Mambo - it had no pretenses about being a great movie but I could not tear myself away from the tv. Also, I thought the soundtrack supported the movie really well.
KrissyC.Aug 20, 2002
I love william ash!!! it's a fun movie. makes you want to fall in love. i love the soundtrack too!!!
ThenerSep 3, 2002
Where can i find the tracklist to the soundtrack?
MJrefranJan 1, 2003
It's sooo simple! i like d soundtrack esp. in knowing dat they used d corrs!
AngelaO.Jan 1, 2003
I have been looking for this movie forever. I loved it so much. It's a dream movie for a girl. Dancing, hot boy, romantic setting. MMmmm... want to watch it right now.
AshleyC.Dec 3, 2004
My favorite movie of all time. It was my inspiration to start ballroom dancing...and now I can't stop!
MohammedH.Jul 21, 2004
I will give 100 points for this movie if could its great i love, i love can't wait to see it again.
FredKJul 28, 2007
To all those who dismiss this lovely film, get a life.
RobertR.Nov 16, 2002
One of the finest and most hope-filled films about young people I have seen in years. Don't miss it. Lovely characters and attractive actors. Wonderful humor.
KatieS.Nov 25, 2002
Danny....what a hottie!
KelseyC.Jan 13, 2002
This movie was adorable! I really want to know more about William Ash, too. Sure, it wasn't the most orginal, moving film of the year, but it was entertaining and sweet.
NeedSoundtrack!!Dec 18, 2002
I loved it!! but i'm lookin for all the songs on it, i found the main one- Digee Dime by burlap to cashmere!
SaraP.Dec 30, 2002
I loved this movie. Keri Russell is beautiful, and I love the song they danced to in Olivers pool. Where can I find it? What's it called!!!
[Anonymous]Jan 23, 2002
How about making a film with the name of the proper dance they're practicing? I don't remember seeing them ever doing a Mambo. They were doing Rhumba. Movie-makers should attempt to at least be accurate. Oh, I forgot that's How about making a film with the name of the proper dance they're practicing? I don't remember seeing them ever doing a Mambo. They were doing Rhumba. Movie-makers should attempt to at least be accurate. Oh, I forgot that's never an important issue in filmmaking. Expand
IluvWilliamashDec 9, 2002
Wiliam Ash is SOOOOOOOOO HOT!!!!!!!!!1 I loved the whole movie so much! I also really love the soundtrack. But William Ash is so hot!
RachelDec 9, 2002
I loved it! It really does make you wish you were Keri Russel does it not?! But where on earth is the soundtrack, great music and I really love the main love song.
LatinDancerJul 27, 2002
I thought the movie was great, sure it once again contained the happily ever after, mind you, unrealistic ending - but you know what? Life is depressing enough, the movies we watch should serve as a mechanism for escaping what's real, I thought the movie was great, sure it once again contained the happily ever after, mind you, unrealistic ending - but you know what? Life is depressing enough, the movies we watch should serve as a mechanism for escaping what's real, and focusing on our dreams - and many people dream to be happy, to fall in love, and to be content for life. Definitely worth seeing. Expand
AndrewOct 21, 2003
Great movie, and like everyone else, I want to know where i can get the soundtrack.
KellyG.Apr 14, 2003
The dancing is brilliant! (Except on Oliver's part -who can't dance at all!) The music is fab! Where can you get the soundtrack?
MurrayR.Apr 27, 2003
I never new it could exist, a great Irish movie and has had a hell of an influence, i loved every second and i want the soundtrack.
M.NajibJul 21, 2003
Brilliant movie.
MariS.Sep 29, 2003
Lovely!!!!!!!! I loved it.. but i want the soundtrack!!! where can i find it??????
MariaA.Jan 17, 2005
Sweet, tender comedy about the importance of having a dream in life and learning to take risks.