6.6

1. Nov 8, 2013
    Look here is the deal. The movie plot itself is kinda whacky, but I have NEVER EVER, laughed so hard in my life. Just some of the parts of this movie still have me laughing months later. My all time favorite part of any movie is in this movie. The part when vince vaughn gets to the hotel and he is going back and forth with the bell hop. There is not a funnier part IMO in any movie.Look here is the deal. The movie plot itself is kinda whacky, but I have NEVER EVER, laughed so hard in my life. Just some of the parts of this movie still have me laughing months later. My all time favorite part of any movie is in this movie. The part when vince vaughn gets to the hotel and he is going back and forth with the bell hop. There is not a funnier part IMO in any movie.

frogs aren't purple by the way...

1. Reviewed by: Joe Leydon
    Fitfully amusing and two leads generate engaging chemistry.
    Though Mr. Favreau probably had to co-star in Made to make his exposé of the loser's mushy pink underbelly of "Swingers" register, he might have come up with a better picture if he had stayed behind the camera. But he's willing to take chances, and he'll learn from this movie.
  3. Reviewed by: Jay Carr
    Amusing Made doesn't quite measure up to expectations.