5.1

1. Jul 9, 2012
    I can't even begin to explain how hilarious this movie is! Ive been waiting for some time for a hardcore Madea film, and this film delivers. Its non-stop laughter. I lol'd, rofl'd, lmbo and cried my eyes out! I plan on going to see this twice! Usually his films are dramatic with a side of humor but this time it was hilarious with a side of drama and it fantastic! Well-written, good actors,I can't even begin to explain how hilarious this movie is! Ive been waiting for some time for a hardcore Madea film, and this film delivers. Its non-stop laughter. I lol'd, rofl'd, lmbo and cried my eyes out! I plan on going to see this twice! Usually his films are dramatic with a side of humor but this time it was hilarious with a side of drama and it fantastic! Well-written, good actors, and a great soundtrack! Made'a back with more jokes and funnier than EVER!!!!! Expand
  2. Jun 30, 2012
    So I went to see "Madea's Witness Protection Program" today and I honestly loved the overall movie itself but there were just some points in the movie where your like "Oh my gosh, when is it gonna get to a good part" and then there are Madea's scenes that are really on point but the rest was a little ok. It was worth the money overall but I wouldnt go see it again. But I also dont wannaSo I went to see "Madea's Witness Protection Program" today and I honestly loved the overall movie itself but there were just some points in the movie where your like "Oh my gosh, when is it gonna get to a good part" and then there are Madea's scenes that are really on point but the rest was a little ok. It was worth the money overall but I wouldnt go see it again. But I also dont wanna ruin your trip so go out and support it, I dont wanna ruin it for but thats my Honest opinion. Enjoy! Expand
  3. Jul 2, 2012
    A nice family comedy that gives the pleasure only the psychopathic killer lady Madea can give, but faces the problem of "We've Seen This Before" syndrome but is extremely better than the terrible waste of Larry the Cable Guy's Witless Protection.
  4. Nov 10, 2012
    Very funny. It will have you laughing out loud frequently, well it will if your a fan. If you've never found one of these movies funny you probably won't find this one funny. I have no doubt however that it will please fans of the other Madea movies and comedies in general.
  5. Sep 14, 2013
    [7.0] This is Tyler Perry's smartest move, and possibly the best film he'll ever make. Away with the extremely exaggerated social drama that made his previous movies so dreadful (yet somehow entertaining). Now it's all about the six foot five 300 pound black woman.
  6. Mar 14, 2014
    everytime someone sees a tyler perry's madea . it will result as a hilarious film . every madea movie always ends up funny . at least this movie was better then tempation .

1. Reviewed by: Marjorie Baumgarten
    Jul 4, 2012
    The film is slapdash entertainment not meant to be further contemplated after leaving the theatre.
  2. Reviewed by: Bilge Ebiri
    Jul 1, 2012
    He's still a young guy, but all throughout Witness Protection I imagined Perry sitting glumly at a dressing-room mirror, like the aging Chaplin in "Limelight," forlornly rubbing makeup in his face - a tired, old clown stuck in a tired, old routine.
  3. Reviewed by: Mark Feeney
    Jul 1, 2012
    Reviewing a Tyler Perry movie is a bit like reviewing the weather report. People who want to watch it are going to do so, regardless of what anyone says about it. And that's not even factoring in Charlie Sheen.