5.1

1. Jul 9, 2012
    I can't even begin to explain how hilarious this movie is! Ive been waiting for some time for a hardcore Madea film, and this film delivers. Its non-stop laughter. I lol'd, rofl'd, lmbo and cried my eyes out! I plan on going to see this twice! Usually his films are dramatic with a side of humor but this time it was hilarious with a side of drama and it fantastic! Well-written, good actors, and a great soundtrack! Made'a back with more jokes and funnier than EVER!!!!! Expand

1. Reviewed by: Marjorie Baumgarten
    Jul 4, 2012
    The film is slapdash entertainment not meant to be further contemplated after leaving the theatre.
  2. Reviewed by: Bilge Ebiri
    Jul 1, 2012
    He's still a young guy, but all throughout Witness Protection I imagined Perry sitting glumly at a dressing-room mirror, like the aging Chaplin in "Limelight," forlornly rubbing makeup in his face - a tired, old clown stuck in a tired, old routine.
  3. Reviewed by: Mark Feeney
    Jul 1, 2012
    Reviewing a Tyler Perry movie is a bit like reviewing the weather report. People who want to watch it are going to do so, regardless of what anyone says about it. And that's not even factoring in Charlie Sheen.