Columbia Pictures | Release Date: December 13, 2002
5.8
Mixed or average reviews based on 47 Ratings
WATCH NOW
TashaB.Dec 24, 2002
I saw this movie with all of my friends (guys and girls; 15 of us together) Us girls expected a pretty good movie and the guys expected a chick flick. I was never so wrong in my life. This movie was only about 1 1/2 hours, but it seemed to I saw this movie with all of my friends (guys and girls; 15 of us together) Us girls expected a pretty good movie and the guys expected a chick flick. I was never so wrong in my life. This movie was only about 1 1/2 hours, but it seemed to last forever. It was so predictable it was pathetic. It seemed as if it was made to protect JLOs image of "Jenny from the block" Not one of my friends liked this movie, some left in the middle. Having popcorn thrown at my head was more entertaining. Expand
LouisP.Dec 14, 2002
I truly felt cheated when I left the theather. This film is horrible and further proves that Lopez doesn't know the difference between acting and overacting. I recommend renting When Harry Met Sally for a much better time.
FantasyLDec 27, 2002
J LO = ZZZZZ
MelissaK.Dec 14, 2002
I give this movie 1 point for including Simon and Garfunkel and Norah Jones in the soundtrack and another for choosing a cute actor to play Lopez's son.
MeatDec 18, 2002
"The movie feels like a commercial for Lopez. Here is the world's biggest primadonna playing the girl from the block, and getting to make a lot of speeches about what it's really like to be poor. It's image control, not "The movie feels like a commercial for Lopez. Here is the world's biggest primadonna playing the girl from the block, and getting to make a lot of speeches about what it's really like to be poor. It's image control, not character. F*&% her. And Fiennes isn't charming or dashing or good looking. The guy's just a constipated creep. Expand
JaiS.Dec 22, 2002
Horrible. Just another cliche movie with a text book script.
PatC.Dec 18, 2003
It had some cute things, but covered no ground that hasn't already been covered better. And overall it's kinda stupid.
altec101Nov 17, 2013
It sucks. I can't believe someone can make a movie so crappy, it's one of the worst movies I have ever seen. I have no friggin idea how someone can say it was a good movie.