Malibu's Most Wanted

8.7

1. Jul 3, 2012
    I liked this movie. I thought it was funny and cool. All the ghetto stuff may get racist at times, but at least the movie as a message in it telling you to be yourself. It wasn't a bad movie. If you want terrible, watch Chicken Little.
  2. JayH.
    Feb 5, 2008
    Sometimes it's funny and sometimes it's not so funny. The clever premise isn't utilized as well as it could have been. But it's enjoyable enough to sit through the whole movie.
  3. BrianD.
    Apr 20, 2003
    Screw the critics, just becuase they dont know whats funny and not, B-rad is kennedy's funniest character on the JK experimint, i guess this is only funny to teenagers tho since most the critics are prolly big ol farts who dont know what rap is.
  4. RajS.
    Apr 18, 2003
    Crap.
  5. Mr.Idiot
    Apr 19, 2003
    Not crap.
  6. JimmyD.
    May 30, 2003
    It was good. Not a ten but there is a message there so it gets higher than a five. I thought it was funny. GO JAMIE KENNEDY!!!!!
  7. SergeiD.
    Sep 14, 2003
    Blissfully ridiculous, but with characters you care about. The pace never sags and the comedy keeps popping. Kennedy is a fresh and original talent. His B-Rad character is an inspired comic creation. I just love this movie.
  8. JoshK.
    Apr 21, 2003
    This movie is dope.
  9. DanielleD
    Dec 14, 2004
    Awesome comedy.. Shrink Shrink Blinkity Blink, Try to make me think lol.

1. Reviewed by: Mike Clark
    Think of a B-grade "Bulworth" with lesser talents than A-listers Warren Beatty and Halle Berry.
    Most Wanted isn't aiming for social commentary, but it isn't too difficult to enjoy its good-natured humor.
    Flashes of inspiration illuminate stretches of routine sitcom material; it's the kind of movie where the audience laughs loudly and then falls silent for the next five minutes.