7.2

Apr 2, 2004
    This movie sucked!
  2. MikeK.
    Oct 11, 2003
    Overrated, overhyped disappointing ripoff of "My big fat greek wedding" Stay home and lock your doors!
  3. JulieM.
    Mar 22, 2004
    This is the most vulgar and cheap movie I have ever seen! Trash from A to Z. It goes to show that in Quebec they are completely in the dark as to what a good movie is! The vulgarity of the language is repulsive, and they claim to be a "french" province. To me it's not even a language, it's a bad dialect. So much for "La Belle Province." Shame, shame shame!!! Watching that movie This is the most vulgar and cheap movie I have ever seen! Trash from A to Z. It goes to show that in Quebec they are completely in the dark as to what a good movie is! The vulgarity of the language is repulsive, and they claim to be a "french" province. To me it's not even a language, it's a bad dialect. So much for "La Belle Province." Shame, shame shame!!! Watching that movie was painful and the word is weak!! Expand

1. This film might have been daringly funny 10 years ago, even with its broadest elements intact. Now it's comfortable as old slippers and unthreatening as a sleeping kitten.
  2. Reviewed by: Caroline Westbrook
    Lacks sparkle, and finally tips its gallery of colourful protagonists into the realm of caricature.
  3. Reviewed by: David Rooney
    The broad comedy is somewhat strained and obvious, and the hyper-real atmosphere encourages the cast to slice the prosciutto a little thickly. But the film's sweet-natured ingenuousness proves reasonably contagious.